Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

i loved these as samples, long before these were even confirmed for retail.

i will cop 3 pairs, two using the 20% discount i have and one for retail
I hear you certainly want to get two pairs, going back and forth on three pairs. I am leaning towards three though if not more.

I actually really like these, glad hype is low. Hopefully there a big GR like the Crimson 3s and I can grab them when the funds are there.

Definitely 10 pairs at least for me.

Why, you have 5 pairs of feet?
I can understand that some people buy 2 pairs. One for wearing and the other keeping ds as spare.
Buying more than 2 pairs usually means buying them off ad resell at higher price to make other consumers upset.

Last edited:
Why, you have 5 pairs of feet?
I can understand that some people buy 2 pairs. One for wearing and the other keeping ds as spare.
Buying more than 2 pairs usually means buying them off ad resell at higher price to make other consumers upset.
I was being sarcastic in response to the guy that wants 4 pairs. Anything more than 2 pairs is ridiculous, especially for these.

i'll buy 4 pairs. wear 2 and use 2 for trade bait. there's a lot of shoes that i would like and would love to add only a little cash on top of this to make it up for whatever im trading for.

Last edited:
I THINK THESE CAME OUT VERY WELL...THEY LOOK GREAT. THAT BLACK AND WHITE CLASHES SO WELL FOR SOME REASON AND THE ICY SOLE HELPS TOO. IF THIS WAS BACK IN MY BUY EVERYTHING I LIKE DAYS I WOULD EASILY COP THESE...ILL BE FOAMING FOR MONTHS WATCHING EVERYONE WEAR EM UNTIL THEY BEAT EM UP.

Ok these are on my radar now that the Laneys are done with. mall opens at 8 on Thanksgiving night by me. Hopefully they don't drop at midnight and still do 8 am.

Ok these are on my radar now that the Laneys are done with. mall opens at 8 on Thanksgiving night by me. Hopefully they don't drop at midnight and still do 8 am.
its 8 am for most big chain stores as far as selling them 

and the buzz on these are extremely low..watch jb slap a limited on these to generate a buzz lol 

^^^you should have seen my FNL promoting these too. They had like 7 lined up side by side behind register like it's going to be the greatest up coming release in years. Don't know if the GR vs limited release conversation had been discussed yet but as a side note, this FNL doesn't get limited releases so I don't expect them to be limited combined with the fact that Black Friday releases haven't been limited either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom