Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Easier said than done, but I know what your saying. Personally I generally care so I can know how easy or hard it is to cop

Last edited:
^^^you should have seen my FNL promoting these too. They had like 7 lined up side by side behind register like it's going to be the greatest up coming release in years. Don't know if the GR vs limited release conversation had been discussed yet but as a side note, this FNL doesn't get limited releases so I don't expect them to be limited combined with the fact that Black Friday releases haven't been limited either

You are saying that they already have the Oreo 5 for viewing purposes? They better hope the DM is ok with that or someone might get slack for that. By the way, where is this location?

I don't frquent this thread so I don't know it this has been posted, but it sure have me a good laugh. JB at its low with matchup clothes
View media item 636654

You ain't lying about that.. I guess the younger cats but em up @ $30+. The shirts they been pumping out lately remind me of the ones you use to only see aftermarket. I don't do many JB shirts anyway, but I usually go for the more simplistic with similar shoe colors.

But on a side note, they may have looked pretty good with some black in the midsole.. That's the only thing I'm not sure about. It's a lot of white on mid. And the tongue a white/ light metallic 3M to offset all the black. Just a thought after looking at the shirt..

Last edited:
Laneys have come and gone, these are the next release im after, 100 on these.
I really dont like black friday releases tho, i got work yo no what i mean! Well, suppose too.... ;-)

I don't want these so I'll pick them up for some cat I know an hour north. He only gets a few releases a year and he wants these for some reason. $50 just to wake up and snatch 'em online 'cause dude doesn't want to be bothered. He drives to me. Glad I can help!

these are way too plain for me, plus i got enough black/white shoes already. happy i picked up my laney's yesterday

its 8 am for most big chain stores as far as selling them

and the buzz on these are extremely low..watch jb slap a limited on these to generate a buzz lol 

There will not be a limited stamp on these.
My store is getting 98 pairs in men, not including kids.
This is not a house of hoops or Nike Town just a regular Finishline.

The fact that I work in a mall will probably make it easier for me to obtain theses. But then again maybe not. I might try my luck online. I really like these.

Honestly i'd prefer if they just released these at midnight, cause i'll be at the mall around then anyways.

The fact that I work in a mall will probably make it easier for me to obtain theses. But then again maybe not. I might try my luck online. I really like these.

Im with you bro, much easier for a friday release. Ppl cant go to the store first this friday morning most the time due to work commitments. Cant remember the last time they did a midnight release though

Oh yes, I will happily pick these up in a few weeks. 
nthat.gif
 Gonna have to get some protection for that sole though, need it to remain blue for as long as possible.

Those pics made them look real nice. Enjoy them. I just think there is way too much white in the midsole. That's not a 3m tongue, is it?

Last edited:

Those pics made them look real nice. Enjoy them. I just think there is way too much white in the midsole. That's not a 3m tongue, is it?
same here i think they look nice but not a fan of the white  midsole
grin.gif
maybe if they have went with the light grey midsole these would have look twice as nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom