Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Definite Cop for me, Ive loved these ever since the 1st few pics came out. White Laces look even better. You really can't go wrong with a black suede shoe imo

Yea but that white sock liner tho... My HGG 13 is not looking so white after a few wears.

Thank u JB for releasing these wack 5s on blk Friday this year. I won't have to worry bout these and will have more money for Black Friday shopping. Now if it was blk metallics that would be a different story lol

The more I see these I'm really going cop and paint them all black....
Really? Just cop some metallics instead......

Not really looking for Metallics fam... Just wanted to be different, as I always do
You can't be different.  DAMN it ain't even safe to go to the designated shoe thread anymore, dudes trying to make you buy something you don't want.  Continuously comes to a thread for a shoe he doesn't want, to try and sway people not to buy them.  Not sure why?

After the 3's in 11 and the 4's in 12 this is a disappointing and surprising pick for this black Friday. The black metallic 5's would be the logical choice, but they were released in the summer of 2011 if I'm not mistaken. They should have went with the black infrared 6's, not a retro plus.

I must admit these shoes are terrible to. Well I guess that's more money spent at the true religion outlet bf

DAMN it ain't even safe to go to the designated shoe thread anymore, dudes trying to make you buy something you don't want.  Continuously comes to a thread for a shoe he doesn't want, to try and sway people not to buy them.  Not sure why?

It's a common trend in threads these days.. Down talk over these, blue 3s, and gamma 11- people crying about Columbias. Got me, if I don't care for a particular shoe I move on to the next. If other people like em it doesn't bother me.. It's their money.

Last edited:
I know everyone has their own opinion and all, but if you don't like a shoe, instead of constantly saying how much you don't like it, move on to a thread where you do like the shoe.

I know everyone has their own opinion and all, but if you don't like a shoe, instead of constantly saying how much you don't like it, move on to a thread where you do like the shoe.
HEY, take that common sense somewhere else, that isn't allowed on the forum.  Some how it makes more sense to stay and bash the shoe.  I can see coming by and seeing the shoes and saying naw pass, but then to subscribe and continuously come through saying how much you don't like them.

HEY, take that common sense somewhere else, that isn't allowed on the forum.  Some how it makes more sense to stay and bash the shoe.  I can see coming by and seeing the shoes and saying naw pass, but then to subscribe and continuously come through saying how much you don't like them.

I agree with you guys 100%
But
Talking bout this **** isnt any better. Talk **** in the "thread about nothing" thread. Lets talk about the oreos keep it positive. Pretty simple right? Lol

$63 gift card to Champs, along with a $20 off coupon? Yeah these shall be had.

These Oreos are next on my target list.

I was kind of mad at myself for passing on the Laney's last week, but then I found out the Oreo's are releasing later in the month.

I like the simple black/white colorblocking of this shoe.  

Hopefully these have been mass produced like the Laney's.

In all honestly, Jordans these days have fallen off so bad its not even funny. Its actually sad. Havent bought a pair in forever due to this tacky trend of Js releasing/released. 

^^^over all I agree with you. But I think this is a solid simple retro+ cw, which is something that we haven't seen in a while.

In all honestly, Jordans these days have fallen off so bad its not even funny. Its actually sad. Havent bought a pair in forever due to this tacky trend of Js releasing/released. 

How have they fallen off ? Last time I checked almost every release sells out with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom