Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

should b quite up at rundle for a friday morning. Goodluck man. Not that ul need it.
Just hope theres plenty to go around. As long as they drop at 3 of the stores and not just rundle mall I'll be good. Lined up for the black foams same time last year and had to go up a size cos thats all they had left. Will go earlier this year if they're limited.

Just hope theres plenty to go around. As long as they drop at 3 of the stores and not just rundle mall I'll be good. Lined up for the black foams same time last year and had to go up a size cos thats all they had left. Will go earlier this year if they're limited.

Yeh foams carried alot more hype back then, these seem to have no interest from all the peeps around our state ive asked. Being black friday they wont be limited and iv been told all 3 stores are getting buckets loads. Will be copped by you as long as ur there before they open. If my friend cant line up for me, works getting the boot that day haha

People talk about matching clothes and shoes; at our store it's impossible to get a the younger cats to buy any matching JB apparel... The older cats eat that stuff up tho :lol:

These came out pretty nice tho.

Last edited:
for me it seems like theres too much white on the midsole and that sockliner. I think im gunna have to see it in person first. 

People talk about matching clothes and shoes; at our store it's impossible to get a the younger cats to buy any matching JB apparel... The older cats eat that stuff up tho
laugh.gif

These came out pretty nice tho.
I confess I don't understand this whole matching fad. When I picked up the Laney's at Finish Line they had an entire array of similarly colored items near the register. Socks, shirts, shorts, pants, a jacket, a hat, lows, etc. I can understand getting a few items now, as I myself got matching socks and basketball shorts for my Green Glows, but for every shoe? 
mean.gif
 There's not enough money in my account to go that far lol and I think i'd look ridiculous fully color coordinating every outfit down to my shoes. (That being said I know people have been matching socks for years, and many are actually real uppity about that, taking shots at people for not matching their shoes with the socks.)

These are clean.. Might pull the trigger if available.. Haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since 2 yrs prior that release date.

Easy pass for me, not doing a lot for me.

It may have been asked before but what about Metallic Black 5's??? Year of the 5, 2 months left to produce them. Probably not gonna happen. The only 5 left that I want.
View media item 643502They last released only a couple of years ago. Unless they plan on sticking NIKE AIR on the back like the 88's, I cant see it happening.

If we were to get the NA treatment on the Blk/Metallic V's, I thought it was gonna be this years Blk Friday shoe.

Well obviously not, maybe well see them in 2015 Ann of the 1990 All Star game witch MJ wore. The Retro III 88' 

was also Ann to the shoe for that ALL star weekend, but those were celebrated to his 88 Slam Dunk title witch 

he didn't participate in so I guess only time will tell...    

Never owned a pair of jordans or even really tried getting one when they dropped, so have a few questions. Would love one pair of these at retail to actually wear, but I don't know how the whole process goes. I am in boston, so if any of you are as well let me know. How do you pickup a pair the day they drop. Wait in line at a store or mall? If so which ones? Overnight or a few hours before they open? Can you walk in right when a footlocker opens? WHich footlockers and other stores get them? Can you get them online at nike dot com etc? Appreciate it

^^ don't know where in Boston you live, but I think your best bet would be south shore mall. Call there stores and find out how they handle there release.

Very nice
Id buy em over n over, doubled. In 2011
Yea i rather go for M5 over these need to see if i can find a nice pair..... If i can Oreo's will def be off the radar. 5's look great with just about any look. Also, with the taxi's that's me buying two mostly blk n white retros within 30 days. Don't get me wrong the Oreo's are a nice shoe from what i see in pics, but since i ware all my kicks gets a lil sad with two many similar colorways in the collection. Tho the 5's and 12's are vastly diffrent models just cant do it with the blk white colorways so close together.  

starfox070 starfox070 I agree with what you said. I would've wanted to cop these but with the taxi XIIs releasing in December I would rather go with the shoe I like more. These aren't really bad but wish there was more cool grey on the shoe besides it being on the jumpman on the tongue

^ This some variety JB (we dang sure AIN'T gettting quality upgrades) a little variety between release dates smh.... J/K semi srs cant take to much red/blk or blk/white got me looking like a Latin EMO kid

Still have my metallic 5's DS that I have yet to wear.  Might pick these up as a backup pair for the future as well. But I'm only planning to pick these up retail, if not then on to the next release. I like these, but not enough to go crazy over it.

Drizzy rocking these on would you like a tour. These are nice but too much expenses right now.

They last released only a couple of years ago. Unless they plan on sticking NIKE AIR on the back like the 88's, I cant see it happening.

Same with the white OGs as well though right?

Just can't see how you can have a year of them and not release all the OG colourways. It seems, I dunno, unfair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom