Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Cats on CL trying to see guarantee tix's
mean.gif
  clean shoe not my taste but GL to those copping....... man i didn't even know Cumberland was going that route (Guarantee tix's) for this release need to keep my eyes peeled for the taxi's to see if they do the same. must have been a low turnout cause many cats didn't know...... buddy had like 25 tix's he's moving none hommie called him and said he would sell for 15$........... 

Even though it turned out the hype wasn't real with these and I paid above retail when I shouldn't have, I'm still happy I got m y Oreo's today. These shoes look so good the pictures don't do them any justice, so much better in person. People are missing out on a dope pair of shoes. I hope all future JB releases go under the radar like these did lol.

Can't wait until Friday to pick mines up, don't even bother trying to convince people to get them.  Wasting your time, luckily for them plenty of pairs will be sitting around.  They will find out once they see them in person how nice they are and get a pair.

Can't wait until Friday to pick mines up, don't even bother trying to convince people to get them.  Wasting your time, luckily for them plenty of pairs will be sitting around.  They will find out once they see them in person how nice they are and get a pair.

I'm just mad that my brain's final decision wasn't like yours was last Friday lol if I would have stuck to my original plan last Friday, the way everyone is saying how they got raffle tickets, I definitely would have guaranteed at least one due to my two nearby malls and my strategy. But these are definitely being slept on and I hope they somehow sell out to resellers, so then those who slept on them really regret it haha.

These shoes are pretty awful, that black suede looking ashy and hell..... Easy pass, and cop for those who want them.

YES.  Luckily I was able to get confirmed tickets at other locations, just wish the one closer to me did confirmed tickets instead of raffles.  I just refuse to kiss anyones *** so that I am in the "in crowd" on raffles.
I feel u on that!

These shoes are pretty awful, that black suede looking ashy and hell..... Easy pass, and cop for those who want them.

Does that mean you won't be purchasing any suedeish like Jordan's when they release from here on out? Because anything that is remotely close to looking like suede will more than likely look ashy as well.

I'm laughing WITH you
Nice comment that's why
No hate only love :wink:

Haha thanks man, there's just no pleasing everyone. If the Oreo's would have came out in the material the Fire Red 5's came out then people would be complaining about how they wouldn't cop because they'll crease easily and so on. At the end of the day, it's everyone's individual money, I'm not here to force a shoe on anyone. I personally like them and it makes it easier to cop tor those who want them. The colorway is too dope to skip out on, they go with everything when I first saw them that's the first thing I thought to myself.

We confirmed that NT is not a barometer of interest, right?
30 pages. Easy as the this mornings Megatron grab, fingers crossed.

Was gonna get the TW Lebron's, but since they're only at Foot Locker I probably will be getting these Oreo 5's now, since I still have a $63 at Champs along with two $20 rewards cards. Too good a chance to pass up.

i like what i like, what can i say. i don't let another persons opinion determine my purchases. that's the problem with the sheeple of today

doesnt matter what u like dude

you said the oreos are plain & turned around & said you wanna cop the six rings another plain shoe

but maybe blk/red/white > blk/white/gray for you :lol:

Looks like there's plenty to go around for the Oreos. Which is good cause I'm really digging this CW.

Back
Top Bottom