Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

So are these going to be TLO or not on NDC? Searched the thread and found no answer and NDC doesn't answer clearly when asked on their Twitter.

NT is fcfs that usually means non TLO but Nike is known to change on the last day so wait for their announcement or ask again come Thursday.

Anyone pick these up off SneakerHead? Still available... For $250 haha
Glad I'm not interested in this drop.
:nerd:

I'm not really excited for any of the Jordan releases coming up except for the Black Cat 4's if they do come out like the 06' version and the 6's down the road. I want to know whether or not to cop certain shoes of RifLA, if anyone on this thread has, I'd really appreciate your opinion on the thread I started, please and thank you.

fasho, thnx for the heads up

If you're going to a Foot Locker, Finish Line, Champs, etc. I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to sell them until 8am ET, I heard employees could get fired, stores get in trouble, all that good stuff. Now if you live in Central Time Zone that would be 7am, 6am Mountain Time Zone (Colorado I believe), and 5am Pacific Time Zone or West Coast.

^ 8 am at my locations on the west coast. Kind of stupid for nike, but it was the same thing last year. Stores would be open all night and there would be a line of people picking up black cement 4s at 8am.

I had the bred 11's back n 2001-2002 n 10th grade. Its really no need to buy both since they look so similar. But if u like both, i say go for it.

^ 8 am at my locations on the west coast. Kind of stupid for nike, but it was the same thing last year. Stores would be open all night and there would be a line of people picking up black cement 4s at 8am.

That whole 8am ET logic Nike has is pretty stupid then. When a game or show airs on TV and it says 8pm ET people on the West Coast don't have to wait until the game is about to be if not already over to watch it. Nike needs to work on that and make it fair for everyone, it's bad enough that people have to wake up at crazy early times, but when you have to wait until it's actually 8am your time and 11am ET I'd be mad.

i did not like them but they have started growing on me........! dammit

Get it and regret later. If these were black grape numbers it'll be gone in one minute. I'm just thankful they made this a GR. you simply cannot go wrong with black and white CW. Easy to match and easy to custom if anyone want to get wild.

Get it and regret later. If these were black grape numbers it'll be gone in one minute. I'm just thankful they made this a GR. you simply cannot go wrong with black and white CW. Easy to match and easy to custom if anyone want to get wild.

I still can't believe people much rather limit themselves with their shoes and buy shoes with all these crazy colors that they can only wear with one certain outfit. I thought the hype on these was real and everyone would be all over these because they look great and go great with basically anything. I hope JB continues to make these simple "colorless" colorways general releases so they can continue to be easy cops for those who love great looking shoes and not worry about what to wear with them.

ouch 
laugh.gif

Sad, reseller on eBay selling fake oreo 5s for 269.95.
View media item 671213View media item 671215

Just to be sure, can someone check out the pics of my Oreo 5's? I posted them on here yesterday and forgot to do a legit check since it was from a seller with 100% feedback, 20,961 items sold, and a member since 1999. The UPS tracking said it came from some mom & pops store in Virginia called "Athletic House" but it's still off Ebay... *crossing my fingers*

Just to be sure, can someone check out the pics of my Oreo 5's? I posted them on here yesterday and forgot to do a legit check since it was from a seller with 100% feedback, 20,961 items sold, and a member since 1999. The UPS tracking said it came from some mom & pops store in Virginia called "Athletic House" but it's still off Ebay... *crossing my fingers*[/quote]

Yeah I flipped back and looked at your pics, sz 13 right? Yeah they are legit, the suede and off white, almost milky color of the netting proves as much.

Just got back from the mall. They are still giving out tickets. Theres alot of pairs out there.

Lol yea I just picked up a ticket an hour before close. I can't wait to double up Friday. Same suede as black grapes too. Sold.

The lack of hype on these reminds me of the fire red 3s earlier this year, which I love. Fine with me. Adult CW for us grown folks. Definite cop.

Well, I went to the mall today to ask about the Oreo 5's.  All 3 stores said they would be getting them on Friday, but they said they already gave away all their raffle tickets and expect a full sellout early Friday morning.

Bad news: I will have to resort to online for these versus a bunch of bots

Good news: All 3 stores at the mall got them, and they rarely if ever get limited releases.  

Just to be sure, can someone check out the pics of my Oreo 5's? I posted them on here yesterday and forgot to do a legit check since it was from a seller with 100% feedback, 20,961 items sold, and a member since 1999. The UPS tracking said it came from some mom & pops store in Virginia called "Athletic House" but it's still off Ebay... *crossing my fingers*

Yeah I flipped back and looked at your pics, sz 13 right? Yeah they are legit, the suede and off white, almost milky color of the netting proves as much.[/quote]

*sigh of relief* thanks man I really honestly appreciate it, had me worried and holding my breath for a second. Next time I'm not believing all the hype around simple black and white colorways and taking my chances putting in 8 raffle tickets or having all my billing info already saved on all my shoe website accounts like I had originally planned so I can pay retail and most of all, always be 100% sure of authenticity.

Back
Top Bottom