Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

might cop if i had the cash
pimp.gif

maybe if they had a smoked sole, netting, and a black liner I would buy the oreo name a bit more. it would look like an actual oreo then

Last edited:
I know I'm not on the right forum but I'm going to buy these early from coolest collector is he legit? or is all he sells are early b grades

In the pics above they look great, But in all the other pictures they look sorry. I'd imagine in hand they fall somewhere in between. I will admit, this is one of the retros that the tinted sole looks good on.

Last edited:
love this shoe the moment i saw it. cant wait for it to release. i hope this release is not to limited because really want these. 

These look great. Midsole will be hard to keep clean but I will try to double up for sure....

all jordan brand has to do is slap on a limited QS tag to these and 90% of people will post "WANT WANT WANT"
laugh.gif

they're not that bad, it's easy to wear these with pretty much anything since it's black/white.

I love all the people passing, yet for some reason these will sell out...  Claim they pass on NT, only to be the first person to cop them.  *ROLLS EYES*

Speckled midsole above the air bubble would have been much better.   Borderline cop for me. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom