Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

In all honestly, Jordans these days have fallen off so bad its not even funny. Its actually sad. Havent bought a pair in forever due to this tacky trend of Js releasing/released. 
in all honestly?

fallen off?

JB sad?

tacky?
jk

Jb has been killin it these past years. Prices rise and corners get cut but long story short people get a decent retro of their favorite shoes to apprecriate.

I know for me the 3s(2011) and 4s(2012) years were really solid. I had the money to spend and was able to scoop up alot of the pairs I wanted in the past, plus some other killers, 2 colorways of ko 1s, black flip 3s (people hate on them, but i love them).

I will try to pick these up but I am definitely not getting caught up in any black friday nonsense, its online or bust. Good retro+ colorway. The more I look the more I think I like them more than the Oreo 6s.

No Hype, JB chucks em on Drakes feet, now this threads gonna double in pages overnight lol

one of my guys that works at finishline showed me the mens size, and the material almost reminds me of my raptors... it didn't have that feel like my black grapes did... I think maybe it was just the pair I seen let's hope all of them aren't like that..

one of my guys that works at finishline showed me the mens size, and the material almost reminds me of my raptors... it didn't have that feel like my black grapes did... I think maybe it was just the pair I seen let's hope all of them aren't like that..

If thats the case, im passing. I hope their not like raptors. I like the look of these, but i will pass if they do if they use poor material

From the video's I have seen the upper looks more like the bkack cement 4's from last year. Have not had the chance to see a pair in person yet though. Still looking forward to thwm regardless. I have the raptors. Whats wrong with that material? Its not as plush as the suede but the material is holding up just fine...

Back
Top Bottom