Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

I finally see a $269 charge from PSG, even though I tried contacting them to cancel. Still no other emails like shipping, etc but im going to assume its going to be shipped out eventually. Oh well, not going to kick myself over it....had to take my chances cause I didnt expect to hit on SNKRS as well. I'll just get rid of one.

I finally see a $269 charge from PSG, even though I tried contacting them to cancel. Still no other emails like shipping, etc but im going to assume its going to be shipped out eventually. Oh well, not going to kick myself over it....had to take my chances cause I didnt expect to hit on SNKRS as well. I'll just get rid of one.
What size?

62B7A6DE-3029-4B88-A4DA-44ACC5AA7FC6.jpeg

Just got my pair from Nike :nthat:

I just got my pair from OBD, they are :pimp: 888sneakerst 888sneakerst the netting has a black tint, on the tongue and the sides..... Now i need the 1s

No sir, it's clear!

That's weird. You guys have different opinions on the netting. Guess I'll have to wait til mine get here to chime in on this.

method714 method714 Good to see another OC head in here. I'm waiting for my pair to get delivered to my office in Santa Ana today also.

Mine will be here Wednesday from Nike..
Intinial thoughts? Pros cons etc?

Honestly this shoe ain't worth the $225 price tag, NIKE could've done better.
That ASHY SUEDE look is terrible, reminds me of the Royalty 4's material :smh:
Looks too similar to the Black Metallic 5's minus the PARIS Netting, 75, and PSG logo on the back.

I'll let you be the judge when you get your pair in. That's just my opinion!

Looks too similar to the Black Metallic 5's minus the PARIS Netting, 75, and PSG logo on the back.

That's weird. You guys have different opinions on the netting. Guess I'll have to wait til mine get here to chime in on this.

method714 method714 Good to see another OC head in here. I'm waiting for my pair to get delivered to my office in Santa Ana today also.

OC Santa Ana!!!! Yes sir
Where you from? What part of OC

IMO i like them, the material isnt flimsy like 4s, my pair is clean AF yes it has lint from the paper and what not....
Yes they will crease easily.. It was pretty obvious by the pics they look like the metallics...
I dont understand why that would be a surprise

Attachments

• IMAG1960.jpg
    IMAG1960.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 26

This is why I want mine cancelled, not to mention the $276 price tag and slow processing of PSG website.

OC Santa Ana!!!! Yes sir
Where you from? What part of OC

I'm a Santa Ana business owner, but I live in Cypress. I used to live in South OC, and always copped at South Coast Plaza FL, but it's nice to live close to Cerritos mall. They have all the shoe shops in one mall and always get all the releases.

(I work in Huntington Beach, but live in Long Beach.)

Now back to the shoes....I didn't cop, but do have the most recent BM5's, so I'm good. :smile:

I have black metallics too, but I like them a lot and only have one pair. So, it's kinda like a double up but a little different.

PSG store delivery came. They did not ship double boxed, but damage was minimal. Absolute fire! Netting is smoke grey. Actually didnt' realize the teeth were white w/ black speckles. Silver would have been better even if it doesnt' match the psg team colors.

The new sneaker smell is different. Almond agar scented.

psg.jpg

Attachments

• psg.jpg
    psg.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 25
Ok, so the netting is definitely not clear. It's dark tinted. Looks way different and blacker than metallics. The upper material is also much nicer than the metallics, thicker and softer but more sensitive to scratches and scuffs. Mine are not ashy but high resolution pics will catch the lint. The other big difference is that the teeth part on the midsole is white, not silver like the metallics.

This is a dope shoe to me. It's like a dark version of 5s. Might like them more than metallics. Glad I didn't miss these.

20180917_131032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom