Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

IMG_3505.JPG

Finally received my pair from overseas: Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain. Not a fan of the Club, but am a fan of how Nike put this special edition together. Really nice with the details.
Went with usual true to size 10.5. So very much like the AJ5 Black Metallics, but better quality materials. Pick these up if you're a fan of the soccer club, Model AJ5 or special edition Jordan shoes.

To those who ordered from the PSG site and received theirs already, did you receive a tracking notification or did they just show up at your door?

To those who ordered from the PSG site and received theirs already, did you receive a tracking notification or did they just show up at your door?

I got an email from FedEx saying a delivery was on its way....no tracking from psg and it was overnight shipping

PSG sucks. just refund me my money. pending while ppl got overnight pairs lol. Clowns. My Snkrs pair been here since Monday.

Just got tracking from unisports
Scheduled to arrive Wednesday
All in all not too bad considering
At least they were spot on about 10-14 working days :lol:

i agree we should have got a special box for the price
i dont have any interest at all in soccer but these shoes are nice

Just got tracking from unisports
Scheduled to arrive Wednesday
All in all not too bad considering
At least they were spot on about 10-14 working days :lol:

Lol are you in Europe or no? They said us customers will get a separate email with our tracking lol

Back
Top Bottom