Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

^. i know might sound unfair but some people have better finger work then you. and its a capitalist country, any individual can and will buy as many of these shoes they can get their hands on.

Never mind

Last edited:
Those of you heading to NikeChicago there will be a 10.5 released after 10am...picked mine up on NDC this morning and can't make it downtown to pick the others up...good luck!

couldn't convince myself to keep more then 1 pair... seems like overkill, especially since these will most likely yellow quickly and may have very little trade value...

If I remember right, these sold out quicker on NDC than the Bred IV's.. And a lot of heat dropped today. So these didn't sit online as many in this thread said..

Got a 9.5 on NDC earlier. First time I've been able to use them since they changed their checkout system. Didn't want to pay shipping through FNL. I think the BHM (as ugly as they all are) took the attention off of these.

was gonna copp on fnl so i could use a wc coupon instead of picking my raffle pair up, but it only really saved my like $11 so i'm just gonna go pick up my raffle pair.. ill pay the extra 11 just to have them in hand today  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom