Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Appreciate it ! Repped!

thanks man, if you want to be safe you can call them, i made up some BS when i did that my brother had his wallet stolen so i ordered the second pair for him with my card. They said it was fine, however i have heard stories in the past of cancellations, but they were prob just that, stories. Or it was a crazy limited shoe

Only three people showed to pick these up (myself included) which is crazy because of the large amount (by our standards) our mall got like they were anticipating crowds. Anyway one of the kids waiting blatantly said he just wanted to buy them to sell them, Maby wear them once for instagram pics. I asked him how he expected to sell them for over 200 when the mall could barely move them at retail..? He just gave me a blank stare and was silent from then on out. If your gonna be a hype beast/reseller, at least have some savvy or method to your madness [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
why is there a full size run on finishline mobile site still? does that mean a lot of cancelled orders will be coming?

Wouldn't doubt it, knowing FNL.  
laugh.gif

Preciate ya'll posting the fnl mobile information!!! Copped my 9.5 with no problems, good luck to everyone copping

No they didn't.  I copped the Kobe BHM's first and then after I checked out I copped the BHM Elite Socks, then I decided to see if I could cop these and I saw  a Size 12 available at around 8:20ish. So they were up for quite some time.

Are the BHM's online only?

This seems really easy... Going to see if I can cop another pair for my buddy today when I pick up my raffle pair from Finishline store... If I can then I might cancel my 2nd NDC order again.

I rather have in hand right away rather than wait 5-7 days for it to ship.

i mite make a roosevelt field run later to do the same, but its hypebeast city out here on Long Island soo i doubt ill find anything besides smaller sizes

not sure but thats why i didnt cop last nite. Wasnt sure how difficult it is to get in touch with these european shops, had i wanted to cancel
well the price was on pint. 203 shipping included. i just dont know if they double box. i heard from some people on this site, that some overseas websites charge a custom fee. anyways i just emailed them hopefully they cancel if not ill mix and match and throw the other pair on ebay

Only three people showed to pick these up (myself included) which is crazy because of the large amount (by our standards) our mall got like they were anticipating crowds. Anyway one of the kids waiting blatantly said he just wanted to buy them to sell them, Maby wear them once for instagram pics. I asked him how he expected to sell them for over 200 when the mall could barely move them at retail..? He just gave me a blank state and was silent from then on out. If your gonna be a hype beast/reseller, at least have some savvy or method to your madness [emoji]128530[/emoji]
 yeah... after market value on these it seems will be low... resell or trade... only kept 1 myself...

i mite make a roosevelt field run later to do the same, but its hypebeast city out here on Long Island soo i doubt ill find anything besides smaller sizes

Same thing here in the Bay Area... That's why I'm trying to figure out if the BHM's are online only. Because if it is, I know for a fact that people will be trying to cop these at the stores when they open here.

Got to the mall at 6:45 for the 8am opening. Maybe 25th in line. Only around 40 more showed up before release.

Security guard said something about FNL getting 200 pairs...

I'm never listening to NT and waking up early for a fire red cw release again lol.

Anyways being that the 5 is my favorite shoe, I had to have these. Damn this leather is stiff though.

Last edited:
Got to the mall at 6:45 for the 8am opening. Maybe 25th in line. Only around 40 more showed up before release.

Security guard said something about FNL getting 200 pairs...

I'm never listening to NT and waking up early for a fire red cw release again lol.

Anyways being that the 5 is my favorite shoe, I had to have these. Damn this leather is stiff though.

Leather is similar to WC4 from what I've heard.

I know this sounds crazy, but I just got hit up and my local stores the shoes are sitting in the shelves. So do I need to call them so I can cancel my orders? finish line btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom