Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Tweeted from NT Seattle 13 min ago...

@NikeSeattle: Now available! The Air Jordan 5 Retro is available in Men's sizes 7-12, 13 & 14. No Holds. In-store only. $160+

Decided to throw these on feet, since I didn't see many pics in the thread already.

ek5c3.png

Love these so much!

smokin.gif

& they fit TTS in my opinion.
Good On Feet

Yeah I feel ya. Have you ever tried going after the normal pickup period to pickup one of the unclaimed pairs?
yeah, I'm an 8.5-9 those are the first pairs to go. I rarely have success with that. The issue was I feel like these even weren't "left over" I feel like they had extra in stock for FCFS. And they just try to psych-out the campers so they don't have to deal with it, then just FCFS release shoes anyway.

I have three temporary charges from FNL when I only bought one pair. Has anyone had this issue before?
It happen to me before back in 09 with the Space Jams. Got charge nine times. Had to call FNL CS and my bank to get it fixed.

Last edited:
It happen to me before back in 09 with the Space Jams. Got charge nine times. Had to call FNL CS and my bank to get it fixed.
So what happens if you order one, but they charge you for mutiples and you only have enough to cover one? Do they cancel your order? Some BS if you do... I stay far away from fnl on releases. Too many horror stories.

So what happens if you order one, but they charge you for mutiples and you only have enough to cover one? Do they cancel your order? Some BS if you do... I stay far away from fnl on releases. Too many horror stories.
They canceled everything. I end up copping my SJ from WG.

Last edited:
Went into the mall here in NC and bought them with relative ease.  It was 1:30 p.m. when I walked into Footaction and 1:37 p.m when I walked out after trying them on. I had to go down half a size though.  The V's have always ran big on me.  

Word. My Oly 7's and 6's last year were kinda big in my true size (12), but the olive 9's and black cement 4's were kinda tight on the pinky toe. I couldve went half size up on those. Only one that fit true was the black/red XI
I'm size 9 in general but depending on the model Air Jordan I can go a full size down of half a size up. For the Chicago 1's I got them in a size 8 and they fit like a 8.5.  I had to go  down a whole size in the V's that just released because the Size 9 fit like a 10. I had way too much movement in the shoe.  Just depends on you foot dimensions I guess. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom