Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Just got my pair! Is it me or does the inside of these smell sweet kind of? Lol def gotta be careful what you wear these with. They can look kinda like boots with the wrong pants. So nice and clean though. Def worth the wait.

Just copped a pair of size 9s.. Cosmetically look absolutely fine.. I think the issue with mine is that they run at least 1 size big.. I usually wear 9.5 or 10, and these size 9s are a little roomy on me..that must be the issue with these

u though jb wasnt listing retros at the outlet.
I got some from the outlet but sold them before I could try them on. My friends love these things.
I got another sz 10 for myself from the NDC restock and those are the ones i wear.
Maybe seconds sometimes fit different. That sucks if that's true bc you weren't allowed to try on at the outlet I was at for the b-grade release

I got some from the outlet but sold them before I could try them on. My friends love these things.
I got another sz 10 for myself from the NDC restock and those are the ones i wear.
Maybe seconds sometimes fit different. That sucks if that's true bc you weren't allowed to try on at the outlet I was at for the b-grade release
I tried mine on at the outlet.. It was wishful thinking, I thought for sure the 9 would be small since I'm a 9.5-10.. The shoe fit, and was actually kinda big.. Another guy copped a size 8 next to me and told me he usually wears a 9. Those were the only 2 pairs at the outlet when I was there.

A CDP pair of these is going for over $300 right now on Ebay with 40 bidders (size 12). Would someone please explain to me what the hell is going on? The 2013 version is at least as good quality wise and closer to the original.

Oh, and the 18's from the pack are only going for $180 right now, DS. This is topsy-turvy. The 18's should be going for big money. No way in hell I would pay more than $200 shipped for those 5's

Last edited:
A CDP pair of these is going for over $300 right now on Ebay with 40 bidders (size 12). Would someone please explain to me what the hell is going on? The 2013 version is at least as good quality wise and closer to the original.
Oh, and the 18's from the pack are only going for $180 right now, DS. This is topsy-turvy. The 18's should be going for big money. No way in hell I would pay more than $200 shipped for those 5's
I love the 18s they are dope but most jordans after 13/14 don't get much love

Anyone know if these are still available at outlets? Size 8-8.5? Appreciate it guys
These sold out in 30 min at the outlet i got mine at. Pretty safe to say any more than a week after an outlet release of a shoe like this even the size8s will be gone for sure.

Last edited:
I
I heard but you never know, I've found crazy stuff in descents size runs months after someone has posted info.
Yeah? Good luck brotha. I always find crap at the one by me unless they get a shipment in...in which case it's get there early, line up, and they are all sold in 30 min

Back
Top Bottom