Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

HA! same here. Wife said since I copped the 11s for Christmas and the 13s on the restock I am not getting anymore until summer. I just won the raffle for the Vs and the 88s are coming....guess I will keep them at work until JUN.

Haha my wife said "no more Jordan's!!! You have enough"

There's never enough!!! Plus I found a finish line by me that reserves pairs for their rewards members that actually spend money in their store. That'll make it easier for me in the long run with future releases.

And yes If youre wondering I have my size 11 reserved for Saturday! Good luck to all of you! Hope you guys are able to grab a pair.

Ill be ordering through eastbay Saturday. For those who have copped off of eastbay does their site run smoothly like NDC? Or should I just order off of NDC?

Ill be ordering through eastbay Saturday. For those who have copped off of eastbay does their site run smoothly like NDC? Or should I just order off of NDC?

For the Bred's Eastbay was ridiculous. It shut down instantly as did most sites. I ordered off NDC with no problem. But this were for the Bred's. I would think for the V's it would be a lil' easier.

Should i go with a store that does tickets half an hour before release or a store that does first come first serve? Usually i order online but i want to do my first in person release, my worry with first come first serve is that when the mall doors open people may beat me to the door in the mall for footlocker and get a pair, both stores have 12 pairs

lame, my niketown did the RSVP for the bron BHM first, thought they would do the V's first 
mean.gif
... now it will be after 5pm

was able to RSVP at NT Chi last night - now to smuggle these bad boys in the house.  Wife is hating on my shoes!

HA! same here. Wife said since I copped the 11s for Christmas and the 13s on the restock I am not getting anymore until summer. I just won the raffle for the Vs and the 88s are coming....guess I will keep them at work until JUN.

You guys need to learn to compromise. What I do is make sure my wife gets something too. New shoes for me means new makeup, jewelery, handbag, etc for her. Works every time.

I just sat and watched the twitter RSVP for the lebron BHM come and go, I'm waiting for the 5's. I could have had an RSVP in a second after the tweet, it pissed me off cus I don't want them and was right there...

I feel like it going to be the usual 3-3:30 time for NTSF. I hate it though because you never know if they would randomly do it another time. Wanna get this out the way already!

You guys need to learn to compromise. What I do is make sure my wife gets something too. New shoes for me means new makeup, jewelery, handbag, etc for her. Works every time.
HAHA Yep ! After I get my kicks its straight to Forever 21 so she can shop. She forgets right away ! 

I feel like it going to be the usual 3-3:30 time for NTSF. I hate it though because you never know if they would randomly do it another time. Wanna get this out the way already!
Most likely. Hopefully get home by 2:30 when my class ends. Not getting them myself, but helping out a relative and a few people.

Im sitting this one out. As I have since the breds. I do take the money and sit aside for the pairs I would have got. Nice lil pot going. More of motivation to sit out releases.

Back
Top Bottom