Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

air-jordan-v-white-fire-red-black-arriving-at-retailers-1.jpg

air-jordan-v-white-fire-red-black-arriving-at-retailers-2-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-v-white-fire-red-black-arriving-at-retailers-3-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-v-white-fire-red-black-arriving-at-retailers-4-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-v-white-fire-red-black-arriving-at-retailers-5-570x380.jpg

I'm less excited about the quality and size of the tongue than I was when I saw the early stockroom photo.

Changes nothing, I'm still copping. Specially in the face of that weak BHM pack...

Hey complainers about the cheap "synthetic" leather...!!

You know who uses real, authentic leather?

Gucci

You know how much Gucci sneakers cost??

...exactly.

That jacket that you got from Dr. Jays for $79.99...that's not real leather either, homie. Neither is that Guess bag that you bought for your girl from the outlets...

RSVP begins Thursday at NTNY, I'd say at about 3pm since that's when most of their RSVP's have been going out

RSVP begins Thursday at NTNY, I'd say at about 3pm since that's when most of their RSVP's have been going out

Sun is out and finally no rain here in VA, but cold as he**. A decent day to bust them out. Also trying something different with the lace locks. Usually I leave them in the box as no one notices them when wearing jeans.

Last edited:
Sun is out and finally no rain here in VA, but cold as he**. A decent day to bust them out. Also trying something different with the lace locks. Usually I leave them in the box as no one notices them when wearing jeans.
damn you...lol

i work near tyson's corner mall and yea its cold as hell

Last edited:
When do these release online? I havent bought a JB release in about a year, last I heard it was not at 12AM eastern time anymore..

^^

Damn, that shiny 'pleather' is a killer...

^^ I know, everyone will be shaking their head at you when they see how shiny the leather looks when your flash hits it.

How do these fit? True to size?

I have a narrow foot and usually get a 10 or 10.5, however for this extremely rare occasion I had to get a 9.5, after trying on all three sizes. For me the 9.5 fits like a true 10, and I still have plenty of toe room. But please don't go by my account as to what size to get, as we all have different feet width and comfortable levels.

Back
Top Bottom