Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Seems quite in here I'm liking my chances on finally getting a rvsp after going 0-1,000 on the twitter rvsp.

Fingers crossed...Hope I'm lucky again, got RVSP for BHM KDs and Lebrons (just did a quick response before looking, thought it was for the 5s)

Put in at Roosevelt, figured NTny wouldn't do theirs til after the roosevelt one closed wen't outside to smoke a cigarette and got the mobile notification. Hoping on Roosevelt lol. 

Crap.... i send a DM to NTNY "7 MINUTES after the RSVP opened. I went to shower came back and it was there!. Anyone still think I will score my size if I DM'ed 7 minutes after the tweet? THis my first time using this online RSVP method. I got my fingers crossed

Crap.... i send a DM to NTNY "7 MINUTES after the RSVP opened. I went to shower came back and it was there!. Anyone still think I will score my size if I DM'ed 7 minutes after the tweet? THis my first time using this online RSVP method. I got my fingers crossed

Way too slow bro. You need to have it in within the first thirty seconds to have the best chance of succeeding

from my past experiences, 7 minutes is wayyyyy too long. Hell, 2 minutes is already too long. good luck though, maybe you somehow get lucky

Lol... Sorry, but Nah Bruh. 10 seconds is too late, 7 minutes is an eternity

I have a feeling the NTSF tweet is coming.... it has to, i've been waiting to long 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Man I had the mobile updates and still ignored the **** and finally checked 3 minutes late for the Dallas RSVP that was just a few minutes ago. Now its closed....never did RSVP so.....I don't know if you're good as long as you do it before it closes or if they don't close it immediately when they have no more rsvps to give...

Back
Top Bottom