Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Got an email back from RooseveltFD size 9.5
I'm still waiting, I got my DM in like 15 seconds, mad quick. If I don't get a pair I'm gonna be tight. Idk why they haven't closed the RSVP, they must have a lot of pairs or it's just not that hype.

Lol... Sorry, but Nah Bruh. 10 seconds is too late, 7 minutes is an eternity
So are the RSVP's based on size? What makes them close the RSVP's? Do they give out as many as they have shoes or what?
truthfully, i've never been successful.  But from the general consensus of the usual RSVP winners and the emergence of these quick apps, i'd say they just get dried up asap by the internets. Size doesn't matter unfortunately in this game my friend, everything goes

I was teaching my daughter how to beat the 8th grade NYS ELA exam. I look up, and noticed the Nike tweet, four minutes later. 

Not sure if I will be able to secure a pair, but we shall see. 

Good luck to those of you who replied. 

3/3 @ Roosevelt.... Bred 11s, Blackcat 13s, and now fire red 5s all size 11
smokin.gif
you need to teach us how you do it! 0/12 for me

truthfully, i've never been successful.  But from the general consensus of the usual RSVP winners and the emergence of these quick apps, i'd say they just get dried up asap by the internets. Size doesn't matter unfortunately in this game my friend, everything goes

Oh. So how can they RSVP for a size they may not have though?

3/3 @ Roosevelt.... Bred 11s, Blackcat 13s, and now fire red 5s all size 11 :smokin
I'm gonna start doing RF and NTNY both, It has to be easier to get RSVP from RF than NTNY. I feel like NTNY gets CRAZY size runs tho. I want these kicks but I really don't wanna pay reseller prices for them.

you need to teach us how you do it! 0/12 for me
Palabra... I'm thinking there is some type of trick. 

Dudes don't get lucky. You can only type and click so fast. Or, copy and paste. Either way, there HAS to be a trick. 

Not buying the luck theory. 

With that said, I'm glad the NT heads copped, and wish those who haven't success. 

Last edited:
Palabra... I'm thinking there is some type of trick. 

Dudes don't get lucky. You can only type and click so fast. Or, copy and paste. Either way, there HAS to be a trick. 

Not buying the luck theory. 

With that said, I'm glad the NT heads copped, and wish those who haven't success. 

Damn I had no clue the RSVP thing was so hard to get. It seems like its easier to buy on NDC than it is to RSVP lol. 0/12? Damn....

Sent my LA one in.
Weird though, when they posted their tweet, it said it was posted 10m ago. When I sent my DM, it said it was sent 9m ago.

if i want this release and miss out, then you really just suck at copping kicks. Should not be tough at all for these

I just miss the good ol' days when I can go to the store and buy a pair of kicks lol. No shoe is a hard cop. It gets hard when you don't want to A)Pay resellers B) Pay over retail C) Have a job or D)Stand in line.

I just miss the good ol' days when I can go to the store and buy a pair of kicks lol. No shoe is a hard cop. It gets hard when you don't want to A)Pay resellers B) Pay over retail C) Have a job or D)Stand in line.
I'm one of the people that are grateful for this new system so I don't have to stand in line. To me that's the biggest waste of time, I can actually get work done during the

day at the computer AND STILL cop the kicks I need. I never understood why people wait like 8 hours to save $40 on a pair of shoes.

6 minute RSVP window lol thats the fastest i have seen yet.

Yea I noticed that too. But i'm not sure if that means its high demand or they just not doing many RSVP's because that Bred RSVP lasted a hour. This was in 8 minutes for Nike Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom