Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

FNL is so trash. if you dont cop with the quickness, you're SOL. smh

edit: looks like the mobile site is working

Last edited:
Looks like NDC has been sold out for like 10 mins.. Haven't been able to check what sizes are left..

much thanks to the guy who said to try the mobile fnl site.. no problems checking out thru there just now!

I order 2 pairs of the motorboats off of FNL when it was only 1 per customer. What they specifically told me is, if there are two pairs available, they will ship both. If only one pair is available, they would refund me for the second pair. I ended up getting both pairs. 

but if you ordered 2 pairs, y wudnt 2 be available?

First time poster here so apologies in advance for the noob question...I was able to make it through the NDC checkout process and it looks like my credit card has been charged.  However, I haven't received an email confirming my order?  Any thoughts on what this might mean?  Should I start driving to the mall right now to wait in line?!!?!? 

Tried to cop through EB first. All pairs seemed to be added to someone else's cart by the time the countdown expired 
mean.gif

Ended up coppin' on NDC mobile very easily. 

First time poster here so apologies in advance for the noob question...I was able to make it through the NDC checkout process and it looks like my credit card has been charged.  However, I haven't received an email confirming my order?  Any thoughts on what this might mean?  Should I start driving to the mall right now to wait in line?!!?!? 

na they have thousands of confirmations to send out, just takes a lil

Did you get to the order confirmation page? And see a order # starting with Oxxxxxxxx or oxxxxxxxx?

Email confirmations can be delayed, but if you got to the order confo page and tagged down your order confo #, you should be alright. :smile:

AT 8am on the dot I was sailing through FNL..Hit submit order and got hit with the refresh page :-/

Went to NDC got through with my 9.5s like CLOCKWORK

BE patient and refresh ... use Google chrome .. its FASTER!!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS

Back
Top Bottom