Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

still proccessing on FNL

its the weekend. be patient.

Dem black tongues! 
pimp.gif

Jordan 5s looks so much better with the 23. Hand down. Especially on white uppers

Last edited:
Anyone that copped this release also have the Bordeaux's? I had some sizing questions, so if you could pm me or post here. Do the Bordeaux VII's run the same as these? I heard those also ran big was wondering if I should size down for them like I did for these.

They both run the same.

Really? Surprising. All sold out here in my city. Already made like 10 calls around plenty of stores. They didn't sell out as fast, but still sold out the first day.

yea ive seen some scattered sizes here and there but they dont sit very long. Been on the lookout for a 9.5 for my boy

Black tongues look gross!

$200 is not resale value at all. Lol!

Everybody is a materials expert, freaking hilarious! Damn idiots!

I don't understand Nike Town SF, they did RSVP and never tweet out the closure of "DM's have been sent, thanks for ones who participated", and now they are doing FCFS?  

Someone from bay area please explain this to me?

^^greatest looking shoe EVER! Not the 2013 model necessarily lol, but the Fire Red V in general.

sorry if this has been asked several times, but can someone fill me in quick on the black tongues? Was the drop ever confirmed?

Im in Binghamton. The stores at my local mall were sold out in less than an hour. Figured, oh well, nothing left to do now but watch for a re-stock or get bent over the Ebay chair. Kinda bummed, so I make the trek up to Syracuse today. Figured I would look around for a consolation prize (air force max,air max 95). Not thinking for a second that anybody would still have 5's a day later. And I was correct, Footaction, House of Hoops, Finishline ect, all out. I just had to check one last store before I go get my Fab 5 air max's. A store I had never been to called Villa. I walk in, look to the right, and see these just sitting there... 

Got these at 1pm Sunday. They still have multiple pairs of quite a few sizes if you are in the Syracuse area. 

Villa - Join The Movement 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom