Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

^ Dude getting his EAGLE ON.

laugh.gif
"Drop down and get ya eagle on gurrrrl"
roll.gif

GUUUUUUUUUUUUU this makes me want to UN-DS mine haha
Do it bro! I've been itching to wear them but the weather by me has been pretty 
sick.gif
. I saw that today was relatively nice so I jumped at the chance. Tomorrow my area is supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow 
mean.gif
. I wore mine for the whole day and the creasing seems pretty minimal. I didn't even have to walk like a penguin 
laugh.gif

Anyway, I've heard that giving the outsole a good wipe down with Greased Lightning Multi-Purpose Cleaner can slow yellowing. Can anyone confirm? 

I passed on these...had a lot going on around that time, my mom was in the hospital on RD, and I wasn't too worried about it. But every time I see these I wish I had gotten them. I love the simplicity. I been trying to find a pair close to retail but so far nothing below $250. And I know Im in the minority on this but I prefer the 5's without the 23 on the side. Ive always found that too loud. 

Last edited:
i like them, i passed, kinda wish that i didnt. 
I passed on these...had a lot going on around that time, my mom was in the hospital on RD, and I wasn't too worried about it. But every time I see these I wish I had gotten them. I love the simplicity. I been trying to find a pair close to retail but so far nothing below $250. And I know Im in the minority on this but I prefer the 5's without the 23 on the side. Ive always found that too loud. 
You guys just got to keep look man saw these go back up at ***** sporting goods website about twice and also at the nbastore

These have popped up a number of times at your usual suspects after initial release. Bought my 2nd pair from FNL a few weeks ago.

[COLOR=#red]I passed on these...had a lot going on around that time, my mom was in the hospital on RD, and I wasn't too worried about it.[/COLOR] But every time I see these I wish I had gotten them. I love the simplicity. I been trying to find a pair close to retail but so far nothing below $250. And I know Im in the minority on this but I prefer the 5's without the 23 on the side. Ive always found that too loud. 

Seems your priorities are in order. You made the right decision. Gotta look out for the fam first and foremost. Post or PM me your shoe size and I'm sure the likes of myself and other fellow NTer's will hit you up if we see them at a decent price. Peace.

Last edited:
My favorite Jordans, but they are super uncomfortable wore then like hmmm 5-7 times for some good hrs, and they feel like I'm walking barefoot. I think cause I'm use to walking in the MeloM9's....Anyone recommed some insoles?..

Whackest response for a reseller ever

Oh i get my pair for like "blah blah" dollars.
How many of you kiddies to I have to tell? I'm not a reseller. I just had a chance to get three this time... So I did. And I wear my kicks so I have no interest in storing multiples. Move on son.

How many of you kiddies to I have to tell? I'm not a reseller. I just had a chance to get three this time... So I did. And I wear my kicks so I have no interest in storing multiples. Move on son.

Kiddies? Been here probably more than half your life.

"Im not a reseller, i just bought two extra pairs for the sole purpose of selling, to get my pair cheaper"

Back
Top Bottom