Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Screenshot_2018-09-06-13-41-53.png

I went ahead and followed him as well. Might as well see what happens. :lol:

I admit I'm flip flopping from no cop to cop. I was pissed off when I saw that there were no laces. Grape 5s were the first Jordans my parents bought me when I was a kid. I got grapes because the metallics were sold out, but I ended up loving them. I wore them until my feet could barely fit. I love 5s, but I always used lacelocks without tying them anyway. Then I found out that these release on my birthday. Done deal for me. I just need to figure out how to get a pair.

They love using celebrities like this to drive hype lol. The F&F pair is dope btw.

That F&F pair is a no go for me :smh: . Not only does throwing a gold satin upper, on the aqua/grape midsole/outsold make no sense to me, but it's also has a red jumpman on the heel! Why would the F&F not have NA?!? To each his or her own, but this is the definition of a "this is dope because there are only --- number of pairs of these in the world" in my eyes. Good luck to those that want them though.

That F&F pair is a no go for me :smh: . Not only does throwing a gold satin upper, on the aqua/grape midsole/outsold make no sense to me, but it's also has a red jumpman on the heel! Why would the F&F not have NA?!? To each his or her own, but this is the definition of a "this is dope because there are only --- number of pairs of these in the world" in my eyes. Good luck to those that want them though.

Feel the same. Not a good looking shoe at all. They did throw laces in that pair though. JB troll job :lol:

Gold pair is ultra instinct don't @ me also will yall comment RIP so people will think I'm dead.

So what do you guys think? Are you all in for a pair, or going to try getting a pair to see what they're like, or is it a major pass because of no laces?

I'll try and cop, just debating whether I should go TTS or go down half size cuz of the no lacing thing.

The mindf*k for me is that you can get real grape 5s on stockx for about 200. Would it be better just to get those??? Maybe, but no Nike Air on the back. Any thoughts on that?

Which means it will be a hassle for all the people that were in from jump lol
Pretty damn much. Not trying to jump through many hoops either. But I wouldn't be surprised if, despite all the hate they're garnishing, the hype train is boarded by resellers and the like. We'll see though. These have been a must since the beginning.

15000 pairs
Really? That's not a lot. Now based on what has seemed to be the overwhelming majority of people absolutely despising this shoe, that shouldn't be too crazy. But we all know slapping "limited" on them, and them actually being limited, is going to cause BS.

Back
Top Bottom