Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Im just glad to have a new icy/nike air grape, im over the laceless part it is what it is

Calling it now: 5-10 years from now JB will do a new 'Bin' Series with OG colorways of each model using premium materials and try their best to mimic OG shape and materials, Remaster 2 lol

Official images. Was in Day 1, and that hasn't changed. I'd prefer laces, but this color way and the concept is still dope IMO. Still have my 2006 Grapes, so I'm all for a unique, w/ NA (and hopefully good quality), additional pair of Grapes.

Air Jordan 5 NRG “Fresh Prince”
Color: White/Grape Ice-Black-New Emerald
Style Code: AV3919-135
Release Date: September 25, 2018
Price: $190
Air-Jordan-5-NRG-Fresh-Prince-AV3919-135-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-NRG-Fresh-Prince-AV3919-135-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-NRG-Fresh-Prince-AV3919-135-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-NRG-Fresh-Prince-AV3919-135-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-NRG-Fresh-Prince-AV3919-135-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-NRG-Fresh-Prince-AV3919-135-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-NRG-Fresh-Prince-AV3919-135-Release-Date-Price-6.jpg

Most likely SNKRS only release since I don't see them on any release calendar.
Tier O shops will have these 100% already seen a few places say they are gonna have em. keep your eyes open....Don't just rely on SNKRS thats a recipe for an L....with minor footwork these will be easily attainable

Tier O shops will have these 100% already seen a few places say they are gonna have em. keep your eyes open....Don't just rely on SNKRS thats a recipe for an L....with minor footwork these will be easily attainable

I live in South Carolina bro

I live in South Carolina bro
damn thats rough bro. Right now Kickzpremium.com will have them on the 25th and Im sure other sites will too. With 19,000 pairs made and demand isn't that high. I hope you can cop for retail. I just look at the JTH release and i heard it was around 3,000-5,000 and those bricked hard even with NA on the back. I still got a pair a week later sitting on shelves lol

i like these. if you've been waiting years for Grape 5s then I can understand why this laceless gimmick would grind your gears

but I don't give a damn about grape 5s. now, if they brought out the Burgundys, but the laces come tangled and knotted like christmas lights to represent how frustrated the Pistons made Mike feel, then I'd flip a table or two

i like these. if you've been waiting years for Grape 5s then I can understand why this laceless gimmick would grind your gears

but I don't give a damn about grape 5s. now, if they brought out the Burgundys, but the laces come tangled and knotted like christmas lights to represent how frustrated the Pistons made Mike feel, then I'd flip a table or two
Don’t give JB any more ****** up ideas.

I think if you punch the holes without the plastic eyelets, its gonna get all frayed and might split apart if not reinforced with glue.

i understand why jb is trying to build up hype a lil. black metalics were arguably the best na release and those didnt exactly fly off the shelves and grapes, imo at least are the least popular og 5 cw. they werent gonna drop these correctly with laces this year anyway so now they will drop them twice in 2 years and have them sell out both times

So what do you guys think? Are you all in for a pair, or going to try getting a pair to see what they're like, or is it a major pass because of no laces?

Im all in. Quality looks great, its the Grape/New Emerald Colorway with Nike Air, Laceless does not bother me. Im sure, they will release them with laces again in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom