Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Are you heavier set or do you have wide feet? Luckily enough if you're brave it seems like you can unlatch them pretty easiliy. May relieve some of the tightness

I have THICC feet, papi. Usually I just loosen my laces or don’t tie them. Unfortunately that’s not an option on these.

Edit: Unlatch? Please expound. I’m intrigued.

Last edited:
IMG_20180928_232203_635.jpg
View attachment 2185825

They arrived!! Ultimate grail. I have reached a power level only 1 can dream off!!! YEAAAHH!!!

Last edited:
I have THICC feet, papi. Usually I just loosen my laces or don’t tie them. Unfortunately that’s not an option on these.

Edit: Unlatch? Please expound. I’m intrigued.

The shoes feel extra tight cuz of the lock down for being lawless. People are slicing the thin stitches where the eyelets are attached to the tongue to punch **** theoughout the shoes. That could be an option

If you could let the tongue rock they might be ok but because it’s fixed in like that makes them trash. Especially if you have a bigger foot. They didn’t even look like that on will. Choked out with no laces? Yeah good call Jordan brand

The whole reason he was able to rock the 5 with no laces to begin with is because of the elastic straps in the tongue!! They got some real dweebs calling shots over there. No logic behind any of it. Bad idea after bad idea

After checking my email they said they gave me a refund because the order hadn’t processed and shoes hadn’t been pulled or packaged. Yet they should be here Monday.

She snapped.. Tbh its nothing hard at all. Probably will take a little bit over an 1hr for both shoes.

She snapped.. Tbh its nothing hard at all. Probably will take a little bit over an 1hr for both shoes.

She’s cute and all but her custom was kinda trash especially if she’s charging 75. I’d be upset. She skipped the top 4, middle, and bottom holes and didn’t shape the holes on the second row. Happy to see it being done but damn poor execution. There’s no way I’m lacing up these with 4 rows of holes

I definitely did a better job A9DA487A-6F7A-45E8-89FD-9FB3D27995C9.jpeg

Last edited:
She’s cute and all but her custom was kinda trash especially if she’s charging 75. I’d be upset. She skipped the top 4, middle, and bottom holes and didn’t shape the holes on the second row. Happy to see it being done but damn poor execution. There’s no way I’m lacing up these with 4 rows of holes

I definitely did a better job A9DA487A-6F7A-45E8-89FD-9FB3D27995C9.jpeg

idont think she was done. they both said she gonna get to that middle hole. and he gave her the shoes to take home and do the final touches. with that being said...75 is still too much for just punching and cuting holes imo. no painting or drawing or designing was involved. and a majority of the holes were already pre-notched.

and i dont think that 75 covers shipping them to and from her. id pay 50 maybe.

$75 to punch holes and cut stitching!
No thank you
Where does Unbreakable find these people?
I bet that’s measley g’s sister or something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom