Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

All materials came in the mail today; took me 20 minutes.

IMG_6809.JPG
IMG_6810.JPG
IMG_5545.JPG
IMG_9554.JPG
IMG_5874.JPG
IMG_2534.JPG
IMG_3854.JPG
IMG_1118.JPG

^ Yes you did :pimp:, how do they feel on foot now you can lace em, do they feel like a regular pair of v's?

Also how much u charging to do my pair

^ Yes you did :pimp:, how do they feel on foot now you can lace em, do they feel like a regular pair of v's?

Also how much u charging to do my pair

Thanks! I can only speak for myself on the fit, being that I have a narrow foot, it feels like it supposed to now (to me and my feet) being that its not snug/tight anymore. And I'd be to paranoid to do someone else's shoe, the burden and stress of "if I mess up or they don't like what I did." Trust me, you can do it, take your time and be careful.

youngfabdakid youngfabdakid great job but why not punch the rest of the holes? Also is it possible to unstitch the tongue? Do they have the elastic bands like other 5s?

I didn't punch the rest of the holes because I never used the secondary holes on any of my 5 models and I've never laced them up to the top. As jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 stated I too wanted to keep some original form factor. If I ever change my mind I can always go back and punch them. The tongue appears it can be unstitched as its threading along the West Philadelphia embossed words and where I punched my holes near the toe box. Also yes the tongue has the elastic bands on the inside sides.

So JB really did an easter egg on this shoe, kept the original components for people who really wanted to get rid of the gimmick

Think that JB should've released 'em with laces. Will just took off the laces on his GR pair so why unnecessarily complicate things by having your customers buy a hole puncher and extra laces? Just my $0.02 as the shoes look 100X better with laces.

Back
Top Bottom