Air Jordan 5 Retro International Flight

97A6AE62-4030-4DD5-A1D6-ABEA402D6A44.jpeg

If the netting was a solid blue or orange I might have scooped a pair on discount to wear with my Knicks gear.

I like these, not enough to buy them. They could have done a better job with the mesh though.

This thread caught my eye yesterday and made me go from no-looking on these to maybe getting them if I can finesse a pair for 40-50% off.

I love orange and blue and the colorblocking is decently clean here, I just hate the graphic behind the netting.

A lot.

I don't mind JB trying different things but this one just doesn't work for me. For the right price I'd be willing to see if it grows on me or if I end up finding a good way to kill that graphic.

This thread caught my eye yesterday and made me go from no-looking on these to maybe getting them if I can finesse a pair for 40-50% off.

I love orange and blue and the colorblocking is decently clean here, I just hate the graphic behind the netting.

A lot.

I don't mind JB trying different things but this one just doesn't work for me. For the right price I'd be willing to see if it grows on me or if I end up finding a good way to kill that graphic.

I wondered if you could get some angelus white and just hit the top of that netting once.

I wondered if you could get some angelus white and just hit the top of that netting once.

Definitely crossed my mind, but the upper is sail so I'd have to grab 2-3 bottles of paint and do some mixing to match the upper and hope that the material of that graphic doesn't make the color come across differently (like how you look at some monochrome shoes and the midsole ends up looking darker than the upper, etc.)

Plus I love clear netting on Vs, so it'd weaken the look a little for me.

Reactions: ARK
I'm really considering copping these my plugs already got 30-40 pair I was just over at his place, you gotta see these in person to appreciate.... I wasn't feeling it but I'm about to hit the ATM and ride back over to dudes house

I’m a sucker for 5s. My favorite model is the 3M tongue Fire Red. Any 5 with a full black midsole also gets me so this one falls into that category.

Im just not sure I would wear. I think I’ll buy a pair to see them in hand and then make my decision.

I've only got 4 pairs of 5's so I'm trying to step my Retro 5 game up and I really like these for some reason... I love my cements and my metallics also... But I'm definitely copping today or tomorrow my plug had two size 13's lol...

Honestly unless these are super limited these will probably sit
The 3's are sitting on most places and can be had for around $150 right now
If they sit any longer it will go down even more
If you really want these i would say cop off snkrs/nike on RD(doubt it will sellout day one)
Then wait till they go on sale then do the good ole return/rebuy
It looks like oneness has them right now to purchase thru email order
I didn't try but there's still a FSR
I'm also a sucker for 5's so i gotta resist paying retail on RD :lol:

Reactions: ARK
Honestly unless these are super limited these will probably sit
The 3's are sitting on most places and can be had for around $150 right now
If they sit any longer it will go down even more
If you really want these i would say cop off snkrs/nike on RD(doubt it will sellout day one)
Then wait till they go on sale then do the good ole return/rebuy
It looks like oneness has them right now to purchase thru email order
I didn't try but there's still a FSR
I'm also a sucker for 5's so i gotta resist paying retail on RD :lol:

You may be right those international charity game 3s bricked it up and still are, I kinda expected them too but there gonna be on the $50 dollar clearance racks soon.... I'm having a hard time not copping these off my plug he's got them in his basement right now.... Errr

Back
Top Bottom