Air Jordan 5 Retro SP “Michigan” - Aug. 10, 2019

I paid $10 for shipping
What I meant was that they only charged $190 instead of $225

Not sure how but now I got three pairs. Hopefully this smaller size fits. I haven’t bought 5s since the Raging Bulls. These feel bigger, I’m assuming cause of the material inside. These are wild nice tho

9DCC6FA8-8849-4A44-946E-EA6E987D7C77.jpeg

It shows $225 now
Well at least they honored the price and shipped
I’ve heard other sites would either cancel your order or recharge you the correct amount

these gna dry up really quick i think. in a few yrs ppl gonna be taxen for these. not sure if i should send this size 11 back to nike or just sit on it for a cpl years!!!

Y'all don't get tired of making those kinds of predictions or talking about other people "sleeping"?
It’s fact though. Just my 2 cents at the end of the day which don’t mean squat. But when the fab fives and Tokyo’s came about people were talking a mad game about getting them. These drop and imo I like them better than those two and people are sleeping. Happens all the time, it’ll just be interesting to see where these sit on peoples lists one day.

That blue 3M is dope.

Also for the guy that asked... 5s fit TTS, for me at least. Def don't size down.

I like how the reflectivity is around the whole tongue. If and when you loosen the laces, you'll see the strip running down both sides of the tongue. Plus the little strip that at the bottom of the tongue. When the light hits just right, the reflection shows through the unlaces holes.

Man these didn't have a lot of hype which I'm glad for. Especially when it's a shoe I wanted since pics were released.

sthebest sthebest

Said this on the last page. Nice little detail I notice as well. Are you not following the thread?

sthebest sthebest

Said this on the last page. Nice little detail I notice as well. Are you not following the thread?

Sorry i missed this on the last page, i haven’t been in the thread for a few days. It is a great detail, i could have seen this included on the original colorways too. I haven’t seen it on any other 5 either.

3BC62635-7C52-4440-A422-B53DCDFAC394.jpeg
5E6B81E1-4442-4D61-B50F-551434044B46.jpeg

Got my pair yesterday and made some small changes. Changed the jumpman to yellow and swapped the laces. These hit on a new level now. I didn’t know the material around the tongue netting is 3m too! I see why they charged $225 for these
Where you buy your laces

3BC62635-7C52-4440-A422-B53DCDFAC394.jpeg
5E6B81E1-4442-4D61-B50F-551434044B46.jpeg

Got my pair yesterday and made some small changes. Changed the jumpman to yellow and swapped the laces. These hit on a new level now. I didn’t know the material around the tongue netting is 3m too! I see why they charged $225 for these
what did you use to yellow the Jumpmayne? that detail should have been factory

Back
Top Bottom