Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

Your collection is off the chain bro. I'm sure a lot of people on here have some nice collections, but thank you for sharing. Repped

Don't remember the silver being so shiny... never owned ogs but know people who did... thought it was more like the silver on my low 6s only compassion I have. I sold my 07 black metallic years ago and don't remember those being as silver either. Its really turning me off these. For those who own these and the black metallics is it the same shiny silver?

Just returned mine to my local spot. They still had them in stock, not too surprised I suppose. I really hope they do another black-metallic release in the future, those ones give me the tingles.

Just returned mine to my local spot. They still had them in stock, not too surprised I suppose. I really hope they do another black-metallic release in the future, those ones give me the tingles.
ice_cube_wtf.gif

I saw these today. The leather wasn't anything great. Easy pass as I thought they would be.
They were a tough pass for me until I started seeing pics of copped pairs. The leather looks creasy and pebbly, a turn off. Glad I passed now. Hope the Hornets Vs coming out next week are better.

Last edited:
@erocz3 where are they sitting ?
I haven't seen anything worth picking up scheduled for the rest of the year. This would be my second pair of 5s ever.

Rest of the year?
hare and bordeaux 7s
chrome and aqua 8s
well actually I am getting the hare 7s. Bordeaux is a game day decision but I don't really need em and the pics are not impressive thus far. Forgot about the aquas and I want em but I always strike out on blk Fri.

Putting those releases into perspective it goes

Aqua 8
Hare 7
These 5s
Bordeaux 7s
The rest

They had these in HoH on 34th St NYC. Nice but with Legend XI and Columbia IV's I cant justify $220+ inc tax on another predominantly white pair in the last 3/4 months 

Rest of the year?
hare and bordeaux 7s
chrome and aqua 8s
well actually I am getting the hare 7s. Bordeaux is a game day decision but I don't really need em and the pics are not impressive thus far. Forgot about the aquas and I want em but I always strike out on blk Fri.

Putting those releases into perspective it goes

Aqua 8
Hare 7
These 5s
Bordeaux 7s
The rest
Knew it lol
there is no one and done [emoji]128526[/emoji]

If I could only pick up one release for this year it would be the "double nickel" X's. Not a big fan of 5s but these I like.

this pair is super clean in person. I have to say NDC has made buying from them so advantageous lately. Free shipping, and they also allow you to buy with a diff shipping and billing address, so I was able to make sure the package was sent to me while I was away from my permanent address working or vacationing. FNL gives me nothing but payment errors and failed attempts before it gets jacked out of my cart, so they've gradually lost my business over the last 9 months. the kicker is they allow me to submit and purchase online during the week for things like clothing and socks, but when it comes to popular Saturday Jordan releases my cards have been blocked due to Bank of America's cyber attacks last year. Really annoying! Back to the kicks though, they are well made aside from what some people say. The leather is far better than the 2013 Laney's stiff as a board tumble.

i saw he wore em for the first half he switched up going into the 2nd half, clean shoe but he should have just worn the lebron XII usa lows if he wanted a current release white shoe for ballin.
yea i saw that too..i think he rocked the silk kobe last night though

Still loving these. I've managed to keep my Legend 11s on ice, but haven't been able to help already taking these out for a spin on a few occasions.

The leather on my pair is BUTTERY.

Do the quality of these make you want to get the hornet pair or the looney toons infrared/poison pair? For me I'm really not liking those other color ways.

Do the quality of these make you want to get the hornet pair or the looney toons infrared/poison pair? For me I'm really not liking those other color ways.
Eh...not really. This colorway is super clean, but I find most of the other 5 colorways a little loud for my liking. Quality is leaps and bounds better than my Grape 5s as far as leather is concerned.

Last edited:
5s are my favorite. But those "space jam?" 5s are an easy pass for me

I have the metallic black, wolf grey, and laney's so I didn't feel these needed to be added to my collection. I compared these to my wolf grey's which are still DS and the wolf grey >>>> metallic white 5's.

U actually wish I had 2 pairs. Mybe I'll double soon. Just to much new stuff I been grabbing

Back
Top Bottom