Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

That blue sole looks like hot garbage
they sure broke their backs trying to "remaster" everything. flat laces instead of rounded, and the sole is exactly the same fast yellowing concoction with the blue tint. they could have easily went back to the formula that yellows a LOT slower. but no, JB is a bunch of con artists

Can someone confirm if this "remastered" version uses real 3M on the tongue or not?
Real 3M puts that cheaper reflective material JB has been using to shame.

Perfect summer shoe. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I love flat laces on 5's. The Laney's looked OK with ropes but until we take a look at the material on these I prefer flat laces.
those aren't really what i'd call "rope" laces. they are more rounded/oval. flat laces are okay, but I've always liked the 4s, 7s, 6s, and 5s that have round laces. It makes them look a lot more futuristic which I like. I'm more into the higher models like 14s, 18s, 12s, etc. but rounded laces on some of the lower ones makes them much better to me.

Last edited:
Jb can't ever retro a shoe true to the originals....oh well I'll just do what I did with the Olympic 6 release, buy oval laces

They did it with Laney's,Columbia and Oreo 4s..why they can't do it with the white metallics 5s??...Jordan brand always trolling..

Jb can't ever retro a shoe true to the originals....oh well I'll just do what I did with the Olympic 6 release, buy oval laces
did you repaint the midsole as well? I haven't worn mine yet. I really want to repaint them first but I've never done anything like that so I'm afraid i'll mess em up even more.

Yellow mesh, yellow bottoms, yellow midsoles and dingy sock liners from funky *** feet. Nah, you folks have at 'em...

Perfect summer shoe.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
true indeed, something about these i always liked but idk about 200 for all white shoes tho. def like em tho

A definite cop! Favorite Jordan of all time the 5s!

Last edited:
Yellow mesh, yellow bottoms, yellow midsoles and dingy sock liners from funky *** feet. Nah, you folks have at 'em...
Same could be said about the Oreo 5, reason I skipped those. These look better in my opinion which might swing my decision.

Back
Top Bottom