Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

Did anybody else grab these back in 08? :lol: Loved them at the time. Would probably still buy again if they retroed for the nostalgia alone.
IMG_4481.jpeg
These should be against the law

Did anybody else grab these back in 08? :lol: Loved them at the time. Would probably still buy again if they retroed for the nostalgia alone.
IMG_4481.jpeg

June month specials

JB used to release so many wack colorways

The lego colors weren't the biggest problem, it was they used patent leather and didn't they have some corny design on the toebox?

Last edited:
June month specials

JB used to release so many wack colorways

The lego colors weren't the biggest problem, it was they patent used leather and didn't they have some corny design on the toebox?
That design on the toebox woulda drove me crazy if i wore them. I woulda constantly kept looking down like I scuffed or damaged the toe box.

I liked those olympic rainbow 6s a lot at the time when I was in high school. They shrunk on me since then tho lol. The patent was stupid, and the toebox stitching was a nice idea but the thread got dirtier than the surrounding patent.

The sorry 2012 version always looked like bootlegs. I never realized they f'd up with the midsole color by tweaking it until seeing these comparison photos.

The 2024 version would have been much better had they kept the shade of navy as dark as the original 2000 version. The differences with this version is the shades of navy and red are paler than the 2000 version. The other difference is the translucent shade of the soles on this version. But I can actually live with that one.

Back
Top Bottom