Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

Completely slept on this one. Classic. Got em painted right like the OG...wasn't the 2000 pair the 1st 6 to ever have a jumpman???

When did they regress in shape on the 3s?

The recent 3s have been looking questionable lately. They were doing well with the Fire Red 3 and Reimagined 3s. But after that, it seems they are starting to regress. For example, the toe box is starting to look boxy again. In fact, look at the A Ma Maniére 3s elephant print on the toe box. It looks very high.

lol at saying 3’s are regressing and citing the AMMs (using an old mold) or fake pics from “jd sports uk” (never actually posted the pics)

Two pairs for sure. Wish they would’ve dropped in June so we could all have had these as a 4th of July BBQ option, but there’s always next year.

May swap the laces for flat laces/red laces, but these are true to the 2000 OG.

Nonetheless, I’m excited for these. Summer 2000 was a fun time.

May swap the laces for flat laces/red laces

IMG_2100.gif

They aren't even great for casual walking, either. Def one of the least comfortable Jordans. The only good thing I like about 6's besides the looks is that they're wide foot friendly.
They literally feel like bricks under foot. But they're very good looking and, as a wide-footer, extremely friendly for us. But they fit huge with a lot of space. I always go TTS.

"Sleek" toeboxes on 6's and 7's are garbage. It kills the entire fit of the shoe and causes them to break in and buckle/warp in weird ways. That run of 7's that had the Ray Allen Bucks PE and the 6's that came out around the same time all looked horrible after like 2 wears because of the weird "sleek" toe shape they forced onto them. There is a happy medium between steel toe and this weird flat euro look that some people claim to prefer. The OG toes had a bit of a cliff to them. When people stepped on them and they dented, it was like the kiss of death lol. Nightwing's pair looks just fine to me.

Back
Top Bottom