Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

This was the shoe to put me on to Niketalk.

Full page ad on the first issue of Kicks magazine back in 2000, skipped school to get two pairs at NTNY.

Seeing Ray wear these for Team USA was a time
Same 😂 been here since the early 2000s showing my age lol almost 40 (got locked out of my original account) but these are so 🔥 disappointed the 7s didn't drop as well

The navy exchange ships fast AF , I should have them in by Tuesday or Wednesday.....
1000003452.jpg

Copped. Agreed with someone on the previous page, I didn’t like the tweaked 2012 retro, all that blue on the midsole was unnecessary and overload so I needed these again in its true 2000 form.

Anybody got experience buying from packer? How long does their shipping take? I need these before the 17th lol

In my experience Packer ships quick.

Last time I ordered there I ordered on the April 15th....it was home on the 18th. (for the Packer x Adidas Forum Lilac)

It's a fedex ship btw.

This was the shoe to put me on to Niketalk.

Full page ad on the first issue of Kicks magazine back in 2000, skipped school to get two pairs at NTNY.

Seeing Ray wear these for Team USA was a time

This! Seeing Ray Allen rocking them and finding niketalk with the info and how to obtain them online was the win! I been in every since then! And definitely showing my age at 45! Lol

Last edited:
Gonna go pick my pair soon. Cant wait wanted these since 2000 and now I finally get to own them.

Back
Top Bottom