Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

IMG_1071.jpeg

Love these. Need to get regular laces for them though never cared for the oval laces on these.
To each their own, but I think that subtle difference is what sets them apart and makes them their own thing.

Glad to see everyone eating on this release. I was in for a pair but ended up stumbling across a pair of '21 Carmines on ebay. Completely DS for only $10 over retail so it was a no brainer. I sold my pair a while ago and have been waiting for a chance to get them back at a good price. If somehow these miraculously end up sitting in my size 13, I'll come back. :nerd:

Didn’t want to hesitate with my size 13 so got it off of status access on JD. Shipped them out this morning too. Needed these.

These were pretty easy to cop. Kinda cringing that I paid retail but whatever. I think I have one more left in me this year and that’ll be the black toes.
ADVERTISEMENT​

Glad to see everyone eating on this release. I was in for a pair but ended up stumbling across a pair of '21 Carmines on ebay. Completely DS for only $10 over retail so it was a no brainer. I sold my pair a while ago and have been waiting for a chance to get them back at a good price. If somehow these miraculously end up sitting in my size 13, I'll come back. :nerd:
I got a pair of carmine's sitting in my closet... always wanted them but never had a chance to cop until the last release. Still haven't worn them and I'm looking to get them off as trade bait. Nice shoe to look at ... 😆 🤣 😂

I got a pair of carmine's sitting in my closet... always wanted them but never had a chance to cop until the last release. Still haven't worn them and I'm looking to get them off as trade bait. Nice shoe to look at ... 😆 🤣 😂
I feel that. That was part of the reason why I sold them initially. It's a loud colorway that looks best when brand new (in my opinion), but they've grown on me. Felt like I should at least have ONE pair of them in the collection to bust out every now and then.

Cause the only ones that masses respect are charcoal, Olympic and Bordeaux.

It’s been a min since all those have released.

What about the Hares? Cardinals are def the least favorite OG colorway far as I can tell.

Cardinals and Hares are the least favorite 7s.

The last Cardinal release was damn near flawless and still sat.

Hares were fairly easy to get last release and I still passed.
Yea remember those pretty available and easy to get. I had the last Hare release. Probably due for a retro.

In 2011, those Bordeaux’s didn’t sit.

The newer joints had that flaw at the toe, easy pass.

The last charcoal release had oval laces and we have yet to really get a true OG charcoal 7.

I think both would fly if released properly.

I can’t remember the last pair of 7s that actually sold out.

Yeah, the only shoes you really gotta wake up for are the ones where you gonna have to compete with teenagers for. They don’t care about no Olympic 6s or 7s. The older folks who nostalgic for Olympic 7s are in their mid-late 30s (at the youngest) and a lot of them are “retired” at this point

Those would hit disco too if released, which is good for the people who want them

Back
Top Bottom