Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” FALL 2024

Ahhhh yes! This is spectacular news.

Barely weared by 2012 pair but since these true og... i'm deep in there like bad skin care.

The only thing on the wish list now is a Craig David tiny desk concert and the return of Hollywood Video.

DVD SELECTA!!!!

IMG_4586.jpeg
IMG_4585.jpeg
IMG_4584.jpeg
IMG_4583.jpeg
IMG_4582.jpeg

As someone who had 2 pairs of the 2000 (and still have them today), this is fantastic news. Young peeps won't remember how we had to actually call Nike.com to get these. It was a process but I wore my pairs (one for casual and one I played in). My ONLY gripe with all of the VI models (my favorite Jordan silhouette mind you) is they NEED to fix the tongue on these. It's just not as tall as the 1991 OGs were. It's why I haven't bought a 6 in years. Fix it and I'll come back. But glad these look this good. 👏👏👏 Can't wait for more pics to leak.

Are you kidding me? That shape is terrible. Why are they going to give us that steel boot toe like that! That toe box is horrendous 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
It should look like this! Cmon jordan brand

Disagree that the shape is terrible or "steel toe" like, better than anything else prior except the 2000s pair which I know is the one in question but we realistically we won't be getting that. I do agree that the 2000 shape is better overall though.

With that being said, the 2021 Carmine or as even mentioned right above, the 2022 Midnight Navy shape suffices IMO. Infinitely better than 2012 and better than the 6s released up until the 2019 Black Infrareds where they have progressively gotten better up until what we have now. Maybe in another 24 years we'll get exact 2000 specs lol but I'm beyond excited to add these to the closet as is.

1 pair will be enough for me, even though the 6 is my second favorite model. I’m trying to downsize my collection and stick to primarily og colorways only but these are a must. I kinda wish they were doing the 7’s too though.

As someone who had 2 pairs of the 2000 (and still have them today), this is fantastic news. Young peeps won't remember how we had to actually call Nike.com to get these. It was a process but I wore my pairs (one for casual and one I played in). My ONLY gripe with all of the VI models (my favorite Jordan silhouette mind you) is they NEED to fix the tongue on these. It's just not as tall as the 1991 OGs were. It's why I haven't bought a 6 in years. Fix it and I'll come back. But glad these look this good. 👏👏👏 Can't wait for more pics to leak.
You couldn't order these via catalogue?

Back
Top Bottom