Air Jordan 6 "Black Cat" To Release 12/31/16

They should've dropped an all black leather or nubuck/durabuck 6 with a black translucent outsole

The overall concept of some BC6s sounded good. Then they put Hiking boot laces in them. Then went ape [emoji]128169[/emoji] with a hole puncher across the entire shoe [emoji]128565[/emoji].
Results turned out trash. I thought the final product might have done away with hiking laces & holes, but no they kept em weak..

Here goes a vid for whoever,, for whatever reason, might be considering em...

Last edited:
The overall concept of some BC6s sounded good. Then they put Hiking boot laces in them. Then went ape [emoji]128169[/emoji] with a hole puncher across the entire shoe [emoji]128565[/emoji].
Results turned out trash. I thought the final product might have done away with hiking laces & holes, but no they kept em weak..

Here goes a vid for whoever,, for whatever reason, might be considering em...
Geez man. Come on. 

One of my favorite retro models.... and you Can. Not. Miss. With A. Black And White. Colorway.

I will...............have to ******* pass on these my bruhs. No way I can cop these with that **** on the toe box. Who the hell designs this BS?
mean.gif

Not even wanting this on the disco. Same story as the Tinker Alternate 7s. G-T-F-O

Last edited:
Effing golf ball perforations on the toe completely killed ALL the potential of these :smh:

Ill cop on super discount

there's not really any heat lined up for a while and I'm guna need a whiff of something or my withdrawals guna kick in so these guna have to do

Who ever suggested these should be fired

They would have been easy to do well. Remove the perforations from the front

They look like boots to me.

nah. I'm not even taken a look at these at disco. This will probably be the last time I come to this thread...maybe only for *****. Shoes are stanky. 

i too was against the perforations but they look great regardless. as someone in ny that rarely wears boots these will be a great addition

The preferated happy look of these kix ruined the whole shoe smh, simple black reg leather normal preferations and the kix would've been dope

Nevermind bruhs. I think i'm changing my mind on these after seeing this early on feet pic

Straight..................Fish Net Fia 
roll.gif

[emoji]128565[/emoji] ^^literally disgusted by that broads bunions though, she needs to shave them beasts tf down. Or @ the very least ,keep some stupid thick socks over em for the remainder of her life .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom