Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared 1991 vs. 2000 vs. 2010 Comparison

05326875252e481bc6b41fb118b2cc906e134ceb.pjpg
99326255e225c832c9b48fb982069e11e76c140b.pjpg
b4b360145d82220e8487ce7c4cbdb8d67a113869.pjpg
276166592182ca4cbb194286594595e2605408bc.pjpg

Not my shoes

Still comparin the 2010's with these? wake the F up!

Man,those were the days.Most of the retros and re retros are trash compared to the OGs.I remember that calendar. I still have it somewhere at my parents.lol Jordan had on some nice outfits too, but the shorts were just WAAAAY to small. That is just how it was then though

91's, no question. I feel sorry for the new people growing up on this crap. I've been alive for all the J's and it is just depressing to see what this brand has become.

You can't beat the ogs .They just really stand out.Just look at the tongue,the smooth leather on the back with nike air, and the 3m inside. Damn, I love that shoe. I am still pissed I didn't buy the 2000 retro. I had them in my hands the day they came out and kept saying to myself they were too high to wear with shorts so I passed.

Even the early retros deviate from the OG. Its definitely closer, but you can look at the OG's and see they used a different type of leather. It has a shinier finish

If most 91's were wearable, they would by far be the ONLY black infrareds up there worth copping...
pimp.gif

Damn those originals are just so nice, they are just "right" and on point!

My 00's and recent 10's pale in comparison! I have a ton of originals and as we all know it's the same with everything when compared tp newer models! Just sucks that they are so fragile to wear
frown.gif
I recently wore my 97 royal foams and the sole was just cracking off as I walked, such a shame.....

The 3M on the OGs is such a nice touch. Very distinctive, like how the OG powder IXs had the powder blue color on the edge of the leather. Subtle attributes, but made the shoes all the more nice.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

91's, no question. I feel sorry for the new people growing up on this crap. I've been alive for all the J's and it is just depressing to see what this brand has become.

for sure. 

We all need to stop wishing and hoping that the golden age of Air Jordans of the same exact quality is comming back cuz it aint...its 2010 people lets move on..everyone knows OG's

are the top notch.. but JB will never make things the way they were or else the orignals will be worthless... lets just be happy with what we got and will be getting...like the

Bordeaux 7's drooooool...lol

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

I SWEAR THE PIC OF THE 2010...IF I WAS'NT TOLD THEY WERE INFRARED I WHOULD THINK THEY WERE VR'S (AND I KNOW MY +#!)

air-jordan-6-infrared-air-unit-1991.jpg
air-jordan-6-infrared-air-unit-2010.jpg

They don't look that far off to me. I think the lighting and angles makes the colors look different. In this picture they look just a tad darker compared to the 91 pair.

honestly i have the 10' infras n in dis pic they look waaay off. they look varsity in dis pic 2 me. i have them n im lookin at em. i thnk the OG infrared color is sexiest 2 me

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

We all need to stop wishing and hoping that the golden age of Air Jordans of the same exact quality is comming back cuz it aint...its 2010 people lets move on..everyone knows OG's

are the top notch.. but JB will never make things the way they were or else the orignals will be worthless... lets just be happy with what we got and will be getting...like the

Bordeaux 7's drooooool...lol
dead end bro. J May said him self they not droppin n plus they confirmed already 7's r droppin but not them 
im mad too....i hope im wrong  
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

n wats up wit da way da quality of the 91's look in da above pic?? mayb cuz its jus old. but they look DS....hmmm 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Originally Posted by green rhino123

those 1991s look repainted or something
i have the original and the cuts/angles on the infrared trim
are sharper like the retro pics show
Those have never been touched up or painted.  I laced up one of them the first time a month ago for display in the shop.  It was somewhat refreshing to see that mispainting and glue slopping wasnt just a "retro thing".

i concur

Back
Top Bottom