Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Wear proper socks, quarter or crew socks with 6s only. I only wear no shows with low cut shoes such as runners.

Im sorry but :rofl: :rofl:

My maroons did the same to me. Impossible to wear with no show socks.

Wear proper socks, quarter or crew socks with 6s only. I only wear no shows with low cut shoes such as runners.

I didn't take pictures when I wore them, but this is me in these pics...

View media item 2489309
View media item 2489303
Each time I wore my 2014 Black Infrared 6's, I either wore the quarter Dri-Fit Nike socks, seen in the first pic. Or, I wore the Starter ankle socks, in the second pic.

The several times I wore them, they killed my toes, and committed capital homicide, on my Achilles. Even when I replaced the insoles, I still had the same problems. I always wore them loose, too. They're one of the most uncomfortable shoes I ever worn.

Last edited:
Man! I wore mine today for the first time in a while and for the first couple steps, my toes were in pain. 

I swear you could drop a brick on your toes wearing them or a car run over your toes and not feel a damn thing. lol

Hell yeah. I swear that steel toe in the 2014, Black Infrared 6's, is stronger than the ones inside Brahma, and Wolverine construction boots.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Hell yeah. I swear that steel toe in the 2014, Black Infrared 6's, is stronger than the ones inside Brahma, and Wolverine construction boots.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Haha. The 2014 pair has to be the golden standard for steel toed shoes. 

:lol:

I think since the 2014, Black Infrared 6's were one of the last releases, before the "remastered" BS... JB figured "Hey, let's go all out, on cheap materials, and zero comfort.

:lol:

Sounds about right. Retail was $185 then the "remastered" bump to the now $190.

Now, I just wait till they get to $90 to get some of these remastered joints.

Last edited:
I had the 2010 Black/Varsity Red pair and thought they felt like crap. Never got the 2014 Infrapinks.

New pic shows the shoe with 2014 materials. If so, I'm passing even on discount. I know early fakes are inconsistent, but I really hope they don't use the 2014 materials. Some of y'all may like them like that, but they are inferior to the 2010 and of course the 2000 and OG.
I agree 100% @AquamanJay.

These are basically just the 2014 Black Infrared 6's, with blue hints. I don't need another super stiff, and uncomfortable shoe. Plus you can't tell from here, but the 2014 6's had a terrible shape. The 2010's weren't OG, but they were on point, IMHO.

I'd say you can go TTS and be fine. I've heard the maroon VIs were a good retro so hopefully JB can make these good a good retro as well even if these don't have NA

Never heard anyone go half Sz up in 6s, for me it's always been half Sz down, tts is a lil roomy

I agree 100% @AquamanJay.

These are basically just the 2014 Black Infrared 6's, with blue hints. I don't need another super stiff, and uncomfortable shoe. Plus you can't tell from here, but the 2014 6's had a terrible shape. The 2010's weren't OG, but they were on point, IMHO.

How could JB release un-remastered shoes again after switching over in 2015? This doesn't make too much sense.

Back
Top Bottom