Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

for everyone saying they aren't worth 190 thats cool ill cop mine gratefully y'all sleeping on these like the NA back metallic v's

for everyone saying they aren't worth 190 thats cool ill cop mine gratefully y'all sleeping on these like the NA back metallic v's

Nobody slept on the 5s...and those were an og that's coveted by the masses, these are a retro plus, don't know why they comparable...

Last edited:

Nobody slept on the 5s...and those were an og that's coveted by the masses, these are a retro plus, don't know why they comparable...
people did sleep on those 5s. they sat for months

Might be all over these. As I've said before, Inlike the nubuck on the varsity red 6s but only those(the Metallic 5 and Blk cement 4 were awful). These may even go on discount too.

comparable in the fact that the same complaints are coming out about the choice of material trying to use it as an excuse to not cope if the color way is clean og or retro plus cop that **** and **** only women complain about quality shoes get worn they not gonna be perfect forever 

Yeah, University Blue is already tough to deal with on a black shoe, but using that ashy crap again instead of the durabuck on the Metallic 5's make these an easy pass.

Yeah, University Blue is already tough to deal with on a black shoe, but using that ashy crap again instead of the durabuck on the Metallic 5's make these an easy pass.

View media item 2484301
Times a million. I don't know why JB does this crap. If they gave these a durabuck upper, they'd be an easy cop. Oh well, money saved I guess.

Last edited:
These joints look like the varsity red 6's from 2010. Even got the darkened air bubbled like the vr's. Is that air bubble red?

eyes.gif
JB should switch the jumpman in the back heel to Nike instead
Why? I feel like certain retro + colorways don't deserve the Nike Air (excluding High OG 1s)

Back
Top Bottom