Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

The Carolina 14s are the reason I like these 6s so much :smokin

63597195118-air-jordan-14-retro-black-university-blue-metallic-silver-silver-010348_1.jpg

Those Chambray are one of the best retro+ ever created :nthat:

Now these are fire

If you believe these will sit, you’re in for a surprise. I wouldn’t sleep on them. They’re much more limited than several of the past releases. This is confirmed info from several managers and store owners.

Anyone know if the materials are soft and not hard like a rock when they crease just like the 2014 infrared ?...... the 2014 infrared were steel toe edition. I still won’t forgive JB for that.

Those Nike "official pics" are always a problem! They almost always pull me back in.
Yeah man you think you good until then pics pop up and can't help but take a look lol. I just hope my pair will look just as good

Anyone know if the materials are soft and not hard like a rock when they crease just like the 2014 infrared ?...... the 2014 infrared were steel toe edition. I still won’t forgive JB for that.

It’s soft. Creasing on the other hand, I’m sure they will in due time.

Unless Kanye comes out in a pair, these will sit. The cut in production for Jordans hasn’t started yet and this is non OG colorway, no Nike Air, quality seems typical of jordans... if y’all wanna cop on release day go ahead. I’m going to wait it out. I copped the bred 13s and the pure money 4s on release day and they still clogging shelves and on deep discount. Yea I’m cool.... ima wait this out

Back
Top Bottom