Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

These is hard but Imma hold out they gon sit I’ll cop come Jan...

Same, I can't cop since the week after are the red XI, those are $220 plus tax and I need all the pennies I have saved up for those. I plan on picking up a pair of these around $150 or less, I am sure they will be.

This is a noob question, but there is no 23 anywhere on the shoe right?

Not really. But you have hidden “23” design on the side of the shoe. I drew it out with a marker so you could kind of tell.

36DCBE36-F49C-4CC3-B010-135BA4F7071D.jpeg

Nothing like being able to get to the sneaker spot at 7:35 and knowing nobody will show up until 8am

these gonna sit. theres gonna be a ton of em + the red 11s comming the following week.

i absolutely LOVE the way things are right now. most releases are so easy to get, and they sit so u can even get most of em on discount a little later on. a few years back, this would NEVER even have been a conceivable thought.

I hope they sit. Wouldn’t mind doubling up on disco. But not many stores are receiving these in my area based on launch locators, although they are fcfs

these gonna sit. theres gonna be a ton of em + the red 11s comming the following week.

i absolutely LOVE the way things are right now. most releases are so easy to get, and they sit so u can even get most of em on discount a little later on. a few years back, this would NEVER even have been a conceivable thought.
There's like 5 1s coming 2 more 6s and a 13 too. Month is stacked
These will def sit

Discount gang in the building

Thought these dropped later this month

Why is there so many JB retro+ releases back to back to back weekends

UNC AJ6
Rust Pink AJ1 OG
Igloo AJ1 OG
Win Like 96 AJ11
Bordeaux AJ5 PRM
AJ1 Golf PRM
Gatorade AJ6
Gatorade AJ32
Altitude AJ13
AJ1 OG Orange Gatorade
AJ1 OG Yellow Gatorade
AJ1 OG Blue Gatorade
AJ1 OG Purple Gatorade
AJ6 NRG

no food and rent for yall. :lol:

Last edited:
UNC AJ6
Rust Pink AJ1 OG
Igloo AJ1 OG
Win Like 96 AJ11
Bordeaux AJ5 PRM
AJ1 Golf PRM
Gatorade AJ6
Gatorade AJ32
Altitude AJ13
AJ1 OG Orange Gatorade
AJ1 OG Yellow Gatorade
AJ1 OG Blue Gatorade
AJ1 OG Purple Gatorade
AJ6 NRG

no food and rent for yall. :lol:

ill take the unc 6s, igloo 1s maybe, the 11s, altitudes, and nrg 6s. 5 pairs, not too bad lol

I hope they sit. Wouldn’t mind doubling up on disco. But not many stores are receiving these in my area based on launch locators, although they are fcfs

They’ll sit. Like mentioned already that too many releases in December for Jordan brand and a week before an AJ 11.

If most had to choose between these and an 11. Most would pick up the 11’s.

The real question is how much under retail can we get them for.

Back
Top Bottom