Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Just going to keep my eye online. I'm 50/50 on getting my pair tomorrow. I want be surprise if they try to limit this release because of the 11s

Air-Jordan-6-UNC-1-3.jpg
DOPENESS!!!

Last edited:
I don't know if they are limited or not but nike.ca is already sold out (released at 3am)!

Copped at Hibbett with a $20 off discount...182 and change out the door...can't complain about that. Very clean in person...3M would've been an added bonus but it is what it is.

Attachments

• Snapchat-79042094.jpg
    Snapchat-79042094.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 39
Just ordered my wife pair ill wait until those come in before i pull the trigger on my pair

Most sizes sold out on FNL. Maybe the limited rumors were true.
Edit: FTL showing a FSR though, so maybe not. Lol

Last edited:
Europe starts at 7 in mens

Well if you ever run across a 7.5 let me know. Thanks.

UK 7M is a North American 6.5M

The difference between the M style & Y style is obvious from the outside, i.e. the bubble on the cuff on the 6s, but there are also always tech differences too - like missing zoom bags or completely different cuts

as a 7.5 buyer, it's cool to buy the kids sizes in some models like the 9s, 5s and sometimes the 1s because those are usually visually exactly the same as the M model but by and large most are way different.

UK 7M is a North American 6.5M

The difference between the M style & Y style is obvious from the outside, i.e. the bubble on the cuff on the 6s, but there are also always tech differences too - like missing zoom bags or completely different cuts

as a 7.5 buyer, it's cool to buy the kids sizes in some models like the 9s, 5s and sometimes the 1s because those are usually visually exactly the same as the M model but by and large most are way different.
Size 7m US is in the UK which would be a uk6

Back
Top Bottom