Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

NDC excludes from promo now? Welp. That’s a pass then.

yea its been like that for a few months now. that the main reason why my purchases from NDC have dropped drastically. there are a ton of other retailers/websites that will discount a shoe that NDC will keep excluded from discount.

yea its been like that for a few months now. that the main reason why my purchases from NDC have dropped drastically. there are a ton of other retailers/websites that will discount a shoe that NDC will keep excluded from discount.

what websites ?

what websites ?

cityblue. sometimes footlocker. sns. villa. end. thats just to name a few. probably eastbay and champs too but im not sure cuz i dont usually shop from those sites. ive seen all those sites allow/give discount on sneakers that are still sitting a few weeks later that remain full price on NDC.

dudes in the 13s thread were feaaaaasting off chutneys on discount while they remained excluded on NDC. that DMP13/14 pack was able to be had for under retail i think a week or 2 weeks after RD. it took NDC quite a bit after that to finally say alright alright yall can have these on discount.

im not talking about discounts on RD. hardly any sites will discount on RD. if i confused you my bad.

Last edited:
cityblue. sometimes footlocker. sns. villa. end. thats just to name a few. probably eastbay and champs too but im not sure cuz i dont usually shop from those sites. ive seen all those sites allow/give discount on sneakers that are still sitting a few weeks later that remain full price on NDC.

dudes in the 13s thread were feaaaaasting off chutneys on discount while they remained excluded on NDC.

im not talking about discounts on RD. hardly any sites will discount on RD. if i confused you my bad.

nah its clear thanks for your help

Have liked these since first saw pics. Always thought this would be a fire colorway on the 6. So scooped em up today. Can't wait to beat em into ground.

What a weird release. All footsites sold out but nike has a FSR. They're usually first to sell out on RD.

20171202_185157.jpg
Dubb Up!!!

Have to see these in person, but the photos makes the blue pop.

God the laces are driving me crazy

Seen them today and in person and they do have those funky laces that’s on the wheat 6’s as well.

I def want these as I have a $20 off FTL rewards, I gotta see how much I have left after I get the red XI next week.

I also want to grab the altitude 13’s before these.

9F521BAC-1082-474E-B6FA-39AD4B386078.jpeg

these are clean and all, but "classic c/w Js" never look as good to me when what was classically red is swapped out for blue. this only really works with royals imo. and we should all know why.

This a fake out watch after next week

This ...gonna be so many restocks.
these are clean and all, but "classic c/w Js" never look as good to me when what was classically red is swapped out for blue. this only really works with royals imo. and we should all know why.

There are a lot of successful blue colorways, I would even say its the second most popular to red only ....all of North Carolina colorway sell very well.

Last edited:
Went to the mall late saying if there was a pair 13 still hanging around, Champs... Nope. Ftl...nope. FA...nope. Fnl...yep. Copped at 4p. Looks like a lot more people Copped than expected. On another note the ftl got 200+ pairs of the 96's and fnl said the same. They never get that many around my way. Looks like the market is about to be flooded with those...

Went to the mall late saying if there was a pair 13 still hanging around, Champs... Nope. Ftl...nope. FA...nope. Fnl...yep. Copped at 4p. Looks like a lot more people Copped than expected. On another note the ftl got 200+ pairs of the 96's and fnl said the same. They never get that many around my way. Looks like the market is about to be flooded with those...
Yeah man I went as soon as Oak Park opened cause I wasn’t missing these. Good hearing about the 96’s, app shouldn’t be a issue reserving them.

Back
Top Bottom