Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

soooo....i want these, but im trying to see if i can score a pair under retail....but i see sizes slooowly drying up on NDC each day so now im not sure what to do lol. man i miss back in the day where i had the hairpin trigger and could pull just like that.

I actually dont. I have an iPhone 7 but yes Magic continue to act like a kid because I simply didnt find your joke to be funny

had the xivs. the vis are beautiful. maybe if theyre avail down the road ill hop on a pair

its funny that you guys think I'm hurt when i simply found the joke to be childish, i meant no malice in the words i said. it seems that both of you have a real problem with my comment because you guys try to belittle me when it was never that serious. continue on with yourselves

its funny that you guys think I'm hurt when i simply found the joke to be childish, i meant no malice in the words i said. it seems that both of you have a real problem with my comment because you guys try to belittle me when it was never that serious. continue on with yourselves

Sent from my iPhone 3G

Fair enough

My point exactly. Just move on already b

Are you going to take your own advice? Why don't you lead by example.

You've been guarding this topic for two hours, acting like you're hurting peoples feelings by calling people childish. As if you've acted more mature than us.

Are you going to take your own advice? Why don't you lead by example.

You've been guarding this topic for two hours, acting like you're hurting peoples feelings by calling people childish. As if you've acted more mature than us.

He’s determined to have the last word and moral high ground, that’s why he keeps commenting instead of letting it be.

15125975023351079236769.jpg
Superb Nubuck!!!

are they going to sell out. some places are sold out and some are sitting?
any resale value in the future thou?

these are looking right. I was holding off on copping but it’s nice to hear that these aren’t as stiff as the black infrareds. I tried to hold on to them but those things were terrible

I had my pair go to my wife's job, because you know, the Hood likes to troll the burb neighborhoods this time of year. Of course she forgot to stop past the mailroom. I'll get them tomorrow I guess.

mines just came in they feel a little big I gotta double up on socks my 11s feel the same. I've never felt the need to go down a size on Jordans thats crazy.

Back
Top Bottom