Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

In that case... 6s win. I never liked the 14 in that color. I did like the knicks home color way of the 14 lows though

Man them 14s was tough, What bout the Chambray 7? That count or is the shade of blue too pale?

To each their own, but I don't think people would've cared about the Nubuck XII as much if it wasn't put together in that extravagant package.

Yeah !!! Bred 13s Released 3 r 4 Times All Ready Though!!! Dez Sold Out Like Donuts With The Hot Now!!! Sign On...
kk-hot-sign.jpg

Whatever you say boss.. Bred 13s were one of the best JB releases this year and they still sat HARD.

I managed to grab two pairs of Win like 82 XI's both at least a couple days after release. I did have to put in some work. This would've been impossible a couple years ago and I kind of like it this way.

Yeah, I don't get it. If you don't like everyone else wearing the same shoes as you, then just store them and break them out later.

EXACTLY. I usually wait 3-4 years before I un-DS/wear a pair. The only exception is if I know they are going to be gym shoes/beaters or if it’s a shoe I’ve been waiting years to acquire.

Restocked all sizes on villa, debating about getting but I’m hoping for a champs restock....need those VIP points

Back
Top Bottom