Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Yeah, you have the technology to do this without sacrificing the OG look. I don't want to hear a damn thing about a price hike either because they already did that in order to give us better quality retros. They don't need another $20 to use softer midsoles and better air units.

In all honestly, just use phylon instead of PU. The 7s, 11s, 12s, and 13s already have it and SHOCKER they're widely considered the most comfortable Js.

Maybe they will do this finally-shoes like UBs/Yeezys/NMDs and even Nike Flyknit Racers and Frees have shown there is a huge market for comfortable, lifestyle shoes. Retros with this new tech would literally be the only releases to bridge the comfortable lifestyle sneaker market and the retro market together.

C'mon JB, you know we would buy all of our old shoes again if you did this.

Last edited:
If these didn't have the icy blue sole, i woulda' copped. They don't look good with the city blue sole. Pass.

Maybe they will do this finally-shoes like UBs/Yeezys/NMDs and even Nike Flyknit Racers and Frees have shown there is a huge market for comfortable, lifestyle shoes. Retros with this new tech would literally be the only releases to bridge the comfortable lifestyle sneaker market and the retro market together.

C'mon JB, you know we would buy all of our old shoes again if you did this.
You do realize that they can't do that because of the tooling/sole of some models (3-6).

If these didn't have the icy blue sole, i woulda' copped. They don't look good with the city blue sole. Pass.
You do realize that the blue sole will turn clear then yellow right. Never understood why people hate the icy blue sole when it helps prevent shoes from yellowing faster. They're going to turn clear anyways.

i think it has to do with stability or the paint on the midsole

I'm sure they could improve the midsole materials. They would have to invest a lot of money into new tooling though, which Nike probably doesn't want to do, given the sky high profit margins on retros with crappy materials.

they got the paint down. I've worn my aquas for well over 1,000 hours and even through harsh strip chemicals and the paint has messed up one iota

Awe man these would have been a super cop borderline double up if the blue was sport blue or royal.

I get the environmentalthing but Nike is under the impression that they didnt compromise performance when figuring out this brick sole solution. Nike needs to put the bottle down. Seriously. Stop partying and get your s××× together. Do us, the people who are the reason youre well off, a solid and make these things right one last time. These classic jordan retros arent significant enough to cause an apocalypse. No one cares about air theas and all that other soccer mom crap so for those 198 million pairs of gabage you churn outevery year, go nuts with your captain planet bs. Leave the jordans out of it.

Last edited:
I also want fat bags on air max retros again and i dont see why thats an impossibility. Can someone explain to me why the air max 270 is cool but all hell will break loose if the 93 gets the right sized air bag in it?? Or the 95 for that matter? Why is tuned air out of the question now? Can I sue for false advertisement if the sole says 5 psi here and 20 psi there? Seems like Nike hasnt even begun to fix this problem, they just duct taped it and went back to drinking.

We are the enablers. We are to blame.

Last edited:

bro bro, we haven't even seen fake pairs let alone real ones yet

We've seen the super ****** fakes so I don't count those

You do realize that the blue sole will turn clear then yellow right. Never understood why people hate the icy blue sole when it helps prevent shoes from yellowing faster. They're going to turn clear anyways.

Oh okay

Back
Top Bottom