Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

20220228_192855.jpg

I think they released during the peak of the pandemic too. A lot of people were unsure about what was going on. I think a lot of people weren’t thinking about buying shoes. This was around the same time the fire 5s dropped as well. And if you didn’t care about 🧻 and other “essential” both of those were easily available. Just my two cents 🤷🏻‍♂️

Kinda crazy that these still havent broke $300 yet the UNCs pretty much are right out the gate. Makes me appreciate em that much more I guess..
A part of me is wondering if this will be a slept on Jordan that people will fiend for in a few years.
I think they released during the peak of the pandemic too. A lot of people were unsure about what was going on. I think a lot of people weren’t thinking about buying shoes. This was around the same time the fire 5s dropped as well. And if you didn’t care about 🧻 and other “essential” both of those were easily available. Just my two cents 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think people are underestimating how bad supply chain issues have gotten. Remember that shoes that are released are produced months before.

Kinda crazy that these still havent broke $300 yet the UNCs pretty much are right out the gate. Makes me appreciate em that much more I guess..

There were enough to go around, so those who wanted got them plus the DMP VI doesn't have the allure it did when they originally dropped. 15 years is a long time.

I think the biggest reason they haven't really taken off for resale value is the order of VI's released

who needs these when they dropped the crown jewel, infrareds, just a year prior??

It's just UNC blue at this point. UNC's are cool but that patch in the back ruins them for me.

I don't think any of us can explain why these didn't sell like crazy.

But we all can agree that the current generation doesn't know a classic when they see one. 🤣

I can... Many of us including myself was waiting for these to drop when we heard of their return. The initial release date got moved around and push so far back to a lot of people lost interest.

I can... Many of us including myself was waiting for these to drop when we heard of their return. The initial release date got moved around and push so far back to a lot of people lost interest.
I might argue it has more to do with the fact that the new crowd had no idea what the DMP package meant. The hype behind it. The “grail” status it held for a long time.

For a lot of slightly older heads, these meant something. To most of the new crowd it was an all black 6 with some gold on it.

Back
Top Bottom