Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Gold on the heel looks similar to what I remember the 06's being like on day 1 but the midsole looks really different. They knocked this retro out the park though. The only thing that wouldve been nice wouldve been to update the JM because it dies after a few years.

hey bro glad you back with info

dude always had the best shoe info on NT

sup homie

technically I never left just been lurking lol

Also as some mentioned don’t be shocked pairs magically pop up during all star weekend either via app or at a select pop up shop

they always surprise people with something “early” every year usually so these are a possibility given the original January launch date but per usual a curve ball could happen

as far as the difference in box goes not 100% sure but could have just been a production delay as standard Jordan boxes are a simple order request from Nike where a newer/special box would be a special order which could have a delay

so could be someone with the super rep or could simply be real production shoes were done before special box production was finished so they just got the standard box being it’s readily available

regardless just wait for official release lol

Everyone always “likes the OG better” :lol:

But if you took both kicks and flipped the retro as the OG pair and the OG as the retro people would be like “smh new shade of gold is trash.”
I had the OG Pair and when they dropped everyone was complaining the toe box was thin, the material was ashy, etc.

dmps up here via sl

Live

that's crazy they dropped. I was able to scoop a pair. My guess is cancellation? These things don't drop for another 2 months lol

that's crazy they dropped. I was able to scoop a pair. My guess is cancellation? These things don't drop for another 2 months lol

Same thing I said, but dude hit me on twitter and said he received the order confirmation email, but damn they still can cancel it. That's why I ain't pull the trigger .

DE284447-7CA4-4BC8-855E-7196B77A639C.jpeg

Impulse cop, Got an order confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom