Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Just added a 12 to basket

but I’ve never bought from them before and I’m doubting “immediate dispatch”?

Offspring dropped yesterday, but it was a mess.. Showing oos at drop. Over retail as well. I managed to get one in after bout 20 mins. Already ‘dispatched’ this morn, but their shipping takes forever..

Offspring dropped yesterday, but it was a mess.. Showing oos at drop. Over retail as well. I managed to get one in after bout 20 mins. Already ‘dispatched’ this morn, but their shipping takes forever..
How are they dropping so early? Lol

did retailers have their stock before JB pushed it back?

How are they dropping so early? Lol

did retailers have their stock before JB pushed it back?

yeah, my guess would be that some retailers were already gettin em for the Jan drop. But, perhaps there was still stock back ordered. So it got pushed back for the rest to make it to stores. I guess UK retailers are gonna say they didn’t get the memo about the date change, so they can make some room in their stockrooms. :lol:

I tried to grab a US sz11 on PDB yesterday, but my size sold out when I was trying to pay. Hopped on this morning and my size was still available. I gave it another shot and it went through. Now lets see if they actually ship.

Seems the prices are coming down vs what they were initially, few sizes under 3 now. It’ll be interesting to see how wide of a release it is, sure would be nice if the 11s weren’t far behind.

My order from offspring is already in the states, but showing 2/5 est delivery.

JB teasing us

957DC1A3-74A8-4128-834C-099E71CF57C2.png

Back
Top Bottom