Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Glad to have copped off SNKRS. Congrats to everyone who wanted a pair and got em. Good to see people actually get something they want. These are one of the GOAT 6’s IMO.
Ehh I would say black infrareds are the Greatest Of All Time. These were in one of the 1st hyped Jordan packages and were a great consolation for the Infrareds but as someone who had a pack ppl were copping for the 11s. I do feel like the infrared color blocking helps

cant say that shoes that we went crazy for don’t necessarily move today’s “collector” and I say that loosely. There were a couple retros that were in stores way longer than I figured die to a change in consumers taste and how crazy the landscape is these days.
It's a crapshoot always for sure. This is only the 2nd release of this shoe and its first wide release. People will wear and want another. Or go back because they passed at first. It's a black J. Give it 2 yrs and they'll be 300+...perhaps sooner

I grabbed a pair off Hibbett because I was concerned my FTL pair would fall through. Got email confirm for both. Oh well, better safe than sorry. I haven't bought a pair of J's online in a few years I think...

It's a crapshoot always for sure. This is only the 2nd release of this shoe and its first wide release. People will wear and want another. Or go back because they passed at first. It's a black J. Give it 2 yrs and they'll be 300+...perhaps sooner

I can’t fight that. I think I have 2011(concord release)-2016 Jordan hype ptsd. In the past few years with collabs and yeezys the solid retro plus colorways have sat a little longer than I would have assumed. Being around for 2013 Blacktoe 13s and last release (to use as an example) were worlds apart.

since they came out today.
These are beat tho lol

1C6D71C0-D497-457B-A710-6B39FD6D5B53.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom