Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

since they came out today.
These are beat tho lol

1C6D71C0-D497-457B-A710-6B39FD6D5B53.jpeg

go ahead and clean em up man. They might be too old to wear but they could def go ondisplay

Hit on the Shiekh raffle again but didn’t want to spend $200 on these. Alley-ooped it to my cousin. Love these though. Crazy that these were $295 with the XI’s in 06.

yes...FNL. People flexing hundreds of pairs checked out from there. :lol:
The usual. If you have the funds on your card and you tell your bank not to lock you out for fraud any simple bot can do fnl. Anb is a very good example. The constant attempts by bot users to checkout is part of what overloads their payment processor. Plus it's running on a commodore 64 I'm fairly certain.

Not like we should be wearing them anywhere with the quarantine. Also you have the perks of returning for a year. I’ll take the delayed shipping for that anyday. Who knows when these foot sites/stores open back up
I mean I’m not rockin for months regardless.. but I have the first ones and would love to have the new pair to enjoy sooner rather than later.

If the shipping was like for the 1’s for me then you definitely should get it earlier. That’s just a placeholder date.

yep, they just coverin bases in case there’s a hold up. My 1s shipped Mon after drop.. I’m sure only reason there wasn’t tracking over the wknd is bc it was Easter.

These releases been sellin better than when stores are open. Kinda glad I already had these from offspring drop, a lot of drops comin up. Ended up grabbin Yeezys today.

My shipping for the court purples from snkrs said 4/23 and I got them on 4/16.
Hvnt gotten my court purple yet was supposed to b here yesterday then it changed to in transit.. won a pair from sheikh.. I thought they would b here by now

Was thinkin bout coppin these but gonna pass. Doubled up on infrareds last year.. So these probably wouldnt have got much wear from me if i got em. Just gonna look at everyones pics

Well worn. I wanted this pack back in the day but wasn't payin resell.

man resale prices were even different around 06-09 250 was the highest price
Looks like that jumpman on the tongue is starting to crack too.

How’s the patent leather on the 11s holding up? My pair started stress cracking and the backtap on my 6s lost all its gold paint, it actually turned silver

man resale prices were even different around 06-09 250 was the highest price

How’s the patent leather on the 11s holding up? My pair started stress cracking and the backtap on my 6s lost all its gold paint, it actually turned silver
I never saw a pack that price. Always 400 plus. Wasn't a huge deal. Both eventually came out again and again in a better form. With Jordans you just gotta be patient lol.

Back
Top Bottom